Why become a member? ×

Ernie Ball Musicman (4) 3 EQ - Black/Black/Rosewood

Musicman20

Hi everyone

Just putting this out as a feeler.

Basses I'm interested in would be:

Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5 H or H+S.
Fender TF Fretless Precision in Sunburst.

Money adjustment can be discussed.

If it was for straight sale, because it is literally showroom condition, (you WILL be impressed) then im asking for £810. This bass is perfect. Brilliant low action, new EB Slinky Srings. You will find it difficult to find a new stock Stingray thats been hung in a shop in better condition than this. It is 10/10..no doubt. Even in the bright light, there is no light marks or swirls at all. No fretwear or marks on the neck.

I will as always consider PM offers. I can negotiate price and an as new hard case, (Hiscox...very nice quality and pretty light despite the fact its very strong).

I am based in North-East England. I can consider shipping if you know a reliable shipping company :)

[attachment=44985:IMG_2592.JPG]

Edited by Musicman20

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='778043' date='Mar 17 2010, 09:56 PM']lovely!

I like Stingrays with rosewood fingerboards - from my experience the maple boards with the wax/oil finish dirty up too easy and look terrible after a while.[/quote]

Thanks! BUMPPPP

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='779325' date='Mar 19 2010, 12:27 AM']This is lovely Gareth. Probably my favourite colour combination.
Out of my budget at the moment though.

Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Cheers Dave!

Im gassing for the new Fender 5 Deluxe Jazz and the TF Fretless.....if I had enough cash I wouldnt sell anything. :)

[quote name='Musicman20' post='779698' date='Mar 19 2010, 12:56 PM']Cheers Dave!

Im gassing for the new Fender 5 Deluxe Jazz and the TF Fretless.....if I had enough cash I wouldnt sell anything. :)[/quote]

Its always money that gets in the way isnt it lol.

Actually my SR4/MM GAS has subsided a bit now. Ive got back in to my DD (thank god).
Thats going to save me some cash. I expect ill go and waste it on a holiday now :-(

[quote name='Hutton' post='779784' date='Mar 19 2010, 01:55 PM']A wee observation. You actually stay in North East England not North East UK.

It is a beautiful Stingray you have there. If it was a DJ4 you were interested in I would bite![/quote]

Noted! Thanks dude. God knows what I was thinking.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='780767' date='Mar 20 2010, 01:34 PM']Wish i still had my DJ5 to trade now :-)[/quote]

On heck!

Interesting offers so far, thanks very much :)

Few more days or so and Im going to withdraw this. I dont really want to get rid of it if im honest.

[quote name='Musicman20' post='783284' date='Mar 23 2010, 12:16 PM']Few more days or so and Im going to withdraw this. I dont really want to get rid of it if im honest.[/quote]

I dont blame you, its lovely.
so much so that after seeing this i went and ordered a Ray34 in Black.

[quote name='Musicman20' post='783345' date='Mar 23 2010, 12:53 PM']Lovely :)

Get some pics up when it arrives![/quote]

Will do.

What i like about the Ray34 is its matching headstock. This seems to be a trend with my basses these days. Shame it doesn't have blocks as well.

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='783358' date='Mar 23 2010, 01:03 PM']like the narrow depth of field in the photo! and nice bass too :)[/quote]

Thanks! Its my girlfriends new Canon 50D and it takes stunning photos with very little effort, (I am a newb with cameras...but I did take this one hahaha).

would pay £775.00 for the guitar cash but you would need to meet me half way I live in derbyshire and it would have to be tommorrow only day off please advise on 07977-492279
I have a part exchange but would want a straight swoop its a Gibson Thunderbird in mint condition with case one owner 1989 sunburst

[quote name='amenra' post='793207' date='Apr 1 2010, 12:41 PM']would pay £775.00 for the guitar cash but you would need to meet me half way I live in derbyshire and it would have to be tommorrow only day off please advise on 07977-492279
I have a part exchange but would want a straight swoop its a Gibson Thunderbird in mint condition with case one owner 1989 sunburst[/quote]

Hi dude

Its currently on hold for a basschatter....ill let you know if they decide they cannot go ahead. Thanks