Why become a member? ×

FS/T: Matamp 212

TheButler

Hey folks,

Just a preliminary feeler more than anything. I love the cab, but i'm thinking of getting another Mesa/Boogie 1516BE or another flavour of EV loaded Diesel. Don't get me wrong, this is a fine cab but i just don't need the 900W power handling, and for my sound i think a couple of Mesa cabs would be rather nice.

I am heading South the first week in April, so can arrange delivery within a certain radius of my root.

Looking at £350 collected or £380 delivered by me, off-route, £400 couriered, or £350 delivered if you're not off my route! Get that?

Cheers
Jamie

Couple of nicks in the tolex, and a couple of marks> i'll set about getting pics to detail these.

Edited by TheButler

Still here:

I can't shift on price. Trades/part-ex on the following:

2x15 or 4x10 Mesa Diesel - EV loaded
Catalinbread SFT
CIJ Jazz basses
MIDI Controllers - Novation Launchpad, AKAI MPK
Average Studio Monitors
Apogee duet

Sorry about the specific trades, but i'm trying to keep things to what i need.

I can detour by North Yorks. but Luton is kinda out of the way.

With the Terror this thing was just silly. I never once managed to get the volume above 1 and the gain above 3 and i was playing some big venues (400-500 people)

I'm still considering holding onto this and using it with the 400+ but then my car needs some bits and pieces :)

Dimensions and detailed pictures are on their way... honest!

Edited by TheButler

[quote name='TheButler' post='783220' date='Mar 23 2010, 11:34 AM']I can detour by North Yorks. but Luton is kinda out of the way.

With the Terror this thing was just silly. I never once managed to get the volume above 1 and the gain above 3 and i was playing some big venues (400-500 people)

I'm still considering holding onto this and using it with the 400+ but then [b]my car needs some bits and pieces :)[/b]

Dimensions and detailed pictures are on their way... honest![/quote]

Geezo! Time to get rid of that car, it's always needing sorted!

andy

[quote name='andy67' post='783277' date='Mar 23 2010, 12:12 PM']Geezo! Time to get rid of that car, it's always needing sorted!

andy[/quote]

This is a different car, i'll 'ave you know! :) It needs a new back box, thanks to me neglecting the small hole 4000 miles ago, its now a large 5'' hole.

[quote name='andy67' post='783381' date='Mar 23 2010, 01:22 PM']Damned cars and no luck eh! :)

Go to partco at Murrayfield, get a cheap one and find someone to fit - cost effective!

andy[/quote]

I was thinking more along the line of:

a) Get riveting
bee) Get Welding
c) Get to the scrappy
d) Get a 3'' JT Sports Exhaust...

Edited by TheButler

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='784608' date='Mar 24 2010, 12:46 PM']Back on topic of size wieght and ohmage please?

How far out the way is Nottingham?[/quote]

Size i will have to measure, but the pics will give you a good idea i think :) Weight is a manly 35-40KG, none of that lightweight cabinetry pish! Ohmage is fixed @ 4ohm. The plate on the back says 800W, but Jff says it can take 900W.

I could do Nottingham is you paid me some petrol monies - its a fair bit out of my drive to Hereford.