Why become a member? ×

'91 Warwick Streamer Stage I * WITHDRAWN*

warwickhunt

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='88034' date='Nov 13 2007, 07:30 PM']Right no more messing... £650 with the hardcase (no extra gigbag) collected, or you can organise your own courier![/quote]

absolute bargin!!!

there's some seriously good deals on here at the moment!!

i think everyone must be skint coz this should have sold ages ago!!!!

good luck :)

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='88338' date='Nov 14 2007, 12:07 PM']absolute bargin!!!

there's some seriously good deals on here at the moment!!

i think everyone must be skint coz this should have sold ages ago!!!!

good luck :)[/quote]

Cheers Chris.

If I don't have any bites by the end of the weekend it'll be put away for the winter :huh:

[quote name='E_MaN' post='88595' date='Nov 14 2007, 06:52 PM']If this was naturel I'll be all over it but the blue slightly puts me off.....do you do swaps at all? I Have my Stingray up atm?[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but I don't need a swap right now. Stingrays aren't my thing either... sterling bodies are a bit smaller but after a Streamer the bodies of most basses just feel toooo big :)

[quote name='steve-soar' post='88673' date='Nov 14 2007, 09:36 PM']Come the f**k on you spoilt right handers. This is a hell of an offer. Look at it, LOOK AT IT! It's beautiful and amazing value.
The same price as a stack of 650 pound coins. I know what I would rather have.[/quote]

:huh: Cheers Steve.

Has anyone ever tried a Hendrixified bass? Hell come on you lefties and dare to be different :)

Rehearsed with this tonight and I'm not dropping my price further... if it isn't gone by Sunday I'm taking it as an omen. You can of course test me out on Monday but I think you'll find I'm a man of my word!

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='89821' date='Nov 17 2007, 11:41 AM']I reckon you could smuggle another one in the house disguised as a light and hide it under that lampshade on the left.[/quote]

Don't tell the Mrs but that light is actually a cunningly concealed EUB. I just keep telling her we don't have the correct wattage bulb :)

[quote name='Spikyhedgehog' post='90590' date='Nov 18 2007, 11:03 PM']Man that's crazy.

I managed to sell mine at much more than that. :)[/quote]

Actually you're right... it is crazy!

Withdrawn from sale as of now. Available again in the Spring when wallets come out of hibernation :huh: