Why become a member? ×

'91 Warwick Streamer Stage I * WITHDRAWN*

warwickhunt

All lovely NT '91 model goodness, MEC pups etc. Nice weight and just stripped down and set-up/restrung so ready to go. It has a few dings but nothing massive, certainly less than you'd expect on a 16 year old gigging bass.

I bought this with funds that I had from the Bolin sale (before my wife could appropriate the dosh back into the Kitchen Fund) however it can't stay.

It must be the cheapest SSI on here for a while... £700 (inc tatty HSC). <edit> BTW the case isn't an absolute shed it just has bashes to the corners. <edit> £650

During set-up

After

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='Josh' post='84094' date='Nov 5 2007, 05:22 PM']And the additonal £900 I'm getting from work on friday as well, and I have been toying with the idea of a Stage 1 or 2 alot lately, so it's perfectly good/bad timing man!![/quote]

:huh: :) :huh: :huh: Go on. Ya will, ya will, ya will.

And Warwicks are like peanuts this time of year, you get one, and then you want another, and then another until you run out of floorspace, well in my case I've got a whole attic room to fill so this is so horribly inappropiate:-)

Edited by Josh

[quote name='Josh' post='84101' date='Nov 5 2007, 05:28 PM'][size=3]And Warwicks are like peanuts this time of year, you get one, and then you want another, and then another until you run out of floorspace[/size], well in my case I've got a whole attic room to fill so this is so horribly inappropiate:-)[/quote]

What like this...

Go on take it, one less for me one more for you!

[quote name='Josh' post='84115' date='Nov 5 2007, 05:40 PM']Well particually when your a young Warwick enthusiast as well, and nopw I want your Stage 2 worse than anything!!

I would lunge wildly at the Pope for that one![/quote]

Either one (the black one far left is a II) would cost you a particularly large chunk of dosh. There was a II floating about for sale recently that briefly passed through Marcus's hands and that was silly cheap!

What's a man got to do to sell a stunning Warwick these days? £675 collected or £700 delivered. BTW the case isn't a total shed it's a decent case that's just been bashed on the corner and cracked.

Final price drop then I'll stick it on a stand till prices recover next year!