Why become a member? ×

Another Massive Sale

tayste_2000

So about 2 weeks ago I had a big clear out so I could buy more gear well since then I've decided to move out and get my own flat and having found said flat I figured I might as well sell whatever is redundant and get some cash so I could maybe buy some furniture but hey I've toured I can sleep on newspaper but here you go. I'm open to offers and trades but there are very few things I want.

Pedals

From Left to right across the top then left to right across the bottom

Aria FL-10 - Personally the best flanger in the world so good I've owned 3 at the same time and currently have 2 and using neither so I'll sell this and keep the other one. Has a 2 stage footswitch so you can have 2 speed settings and when you hold the footswitch down it goes to the second speed so it's like 2 flangers in one. It can also oscilate to hell. - Sold

Aria AD-10 - Same range as the flanger, awesome delay sounds like nothing I've ever heard before but again it's not getting used. This has the same 2 stage footswitch so you can have 2 delay times or as I've used it, nice ambient delay then hold it down and get it to oscilate. - £45

Sounds like this [url="http://myselfalone.com/tayste2000/AriaAD-10.mp3"]<a href="http://myselfalone.com/tayste2000/AriaAD-10.mp3" target="_blank">http://myselfalone.com/tayste2000/AriaAD-10.mp3[/url]</a>

Dod FX35 Octoplus - Best octaver I've ever heard I sold my Boss OC-2 when I got this, it won't handle chords but it doesn't attempt to so you don't get glitchy crap when you play if it can't replicate it you just get your unaffected sound or at least thats what I'm hearing. I can only email clips of this if you are interested. Comes with box and battery cover though the battery cover is loose but at least its there :) - £40

Catalinbread Serrano Boost - Smallest boost in the world, you can't even put a battery in it but it's sooooooooo loud and just sounds fantastic, cranked it can do an cool od sound but it's too loud at that point so I don't recommend it for that. He only made a few in silver and the current ones are in white/cream. This is a clean boost unless cranked it doesn't colour your tone from what I can hear just great - Sold

Tone Factor 442 Bass Analogue Filter - Best bass filter IMHO I love it only thing that sounds better is a vintage Mutron III but those are 6 times the size and a pain to power. This is in a black sparkle finish with a blue led only one in the world like this made as a special order for me, only reason I'm getting rid of this is because I have a Boomstick Bottom Feeder which is the same pedal just made under Tone Factors Bass Effects Brand. - Sold

Tone Factor Fuzz Saw great fuzz with a single knob for volume so its all crazy all the time, Works fine with active or passive basses with no low end loss. No longer made - Sold Pending Payment

Subdecay Quasar - I love this phaser, its the best phaser I've ever used so many sounds can do any phaser sound you've ever wanted, as you can tell I don't really want to part with this but if the price is right and since I'm not using it. - £75

Sounds like this [url="http://myselfalone.com/tayste2000/SubdecayQuasar.mp3"]<a href="http://myselfalone.com/tayste2000/SubdecayQuasar.mp3" target="_blank">http://myselfalone.com/tayste2000/SubdecayQuasar.mp3[/url]</a>

Prescription Electronics Depth Charge - Got this the other day and it's fantastic but between my Tone Factor Huckleberry and Barge Concepts blender I can get all the tones this thing can do and I've got about 8 fuzz's all together so money would be nice but I wouldn't mind keeping it but we'll see. - £95

Sorry no sound clips at the moment but I might be able to email some soon

Wireless's

I have 2 mint condition AKG WMS400 for sale (BOTH SOLD) one I only got earlier this week, but I've just gone off the idea of wireless's and want the money and generally get them provided to me on tour so I don't need these. They are basically the same except one has the kit to mount the aerials on the front when racked. Both come with the standard straight jack AKG make and 1 OBBM right angle cable that is much better quality. These wireless's go down to about 35hz so you get no low end loss and I can't tell the difference between these and a cable.

With the front aerial kit - Sold

Without front aerial kit - Sold

There are certain items listed that I'm not that fussed about parting with so try and avoid low balling on those :huh:

This is all at the moment but I've got a few other things but I'm not sure about them right now.

Enjoy

Edited by tayste_2000

Switchable between a set range that the AKG site will tell you as I have no idea but they are adjustable so you never have any problems and its not just like the 5 channel crap you get on cheaper systems its in multiples of 0.10mhz I think.

Also I will do both wireless's for £310 (The £10 is to cover postage)

Cheers

Also might be willing to part with a Boss DR-550 I recently picked up here, it's in reasonable condition and missing the battery door but will include a power supply.

I've just not bothered figureing it out yet so grab a bargain before I do. - Offers on this one.

Enjoy

Just as a quick mention - I have the AKG WMS400 wireless and it is a fantastic bit of kit - no low end loss and handles my low B string on my warwick with ease, and as mentione dpreviously there doesnt appear to be any noticeable low end loss.

Also has a very good range, not sure exaclty how much but ive walked off stage and to the back of the room for soundchecking and it never cuts out or anything, best wireless ive had. Never had any crosstalk either.

[quote name='aj5string' post='85953' date='Nov 9 2007, 02:20 PM']Whats the longest delay time on the delay?

Alex.[/quote]

I'd estimate about 300ms since it's analog, if you listen to the clip at some point the delay time is cranked but it's a bit of an odd beast it doesn't do infinite feedback but as you increase the delay the repeats increase.

Best thing to do is listen to the clip and if you dig that sound then that's what you will get.

Duvet is not for sale :)