Why become a member? ×

Wireless Dilema!

sshorepunk

Missed out on a brand new samson bassline today (ggrrrr) liked the idea of this for swapping basses!

So what else is there that is easy to change over basses without swapping straps during a set!

and sounds good and is reliable!

Searched through several threads, but ain't too familiar with a lot of the wireless gear that is available!

Cheers

Tony

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='759404' date='Feb 27 2010, 08:34 PM']Missed out on a brand new samson bassline today (ggrrrr) liked the idea of this for swapping basses!

So what else is there that is easy to change over basses without swapping straps during a set!

Searched through several threads, but ain't too familiar with a lot of the wireless gear that is available!

Cheers

Tony[/quote]

Get the Line 6 Relay G30 or G50. The best wireless by far

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='759404' date='Feb 27 2010, 08:34 PM']Missed out on a brand new samson bassline today (ggrrrr) liked the idea of this for swapping basses!

Cheers

Tony[/quote]

Fix your standard wireless transmitter pack to your clothes if possible. Swap basses with ease.

When I gig with the wireless, the pack goes into a phone/PDA wallet which clips to the side, on my waist belt. I leave the straps on the basses and change them with the straps on as each strap is adjusted for balance, each bass is different. Clipped to my belt I can switch on/off or take the pack off with ease. Clipping it on the strap is difficult and cumbersome to me. If you don't have a belt, you can find someway to deal with it. Chick Singers without instrument straps find a way to clip a wireless pack whilst wearing figure hugging dresses so....

Edited by synaesthesia

When I used wireless I had three seperate systems. Made changing a doddle :)

They didn't get much use though so I sold them to put the money to good use. (Shure Professional Series kit buys a lot of shiny things :rolleyes:)

Edited by Bankai