Why become a member? ×

FS: Unbranded P bass. Seymour Duncan Pups, GOLD metallic body, Maple/Maple.

Shockwave

Hey guys! Theres something i want and i need the money for it ASAP!

The photos arent great but will do for now!

[size=3][b]Description[/b][/size]

Here we have a Unbranded bass, You may have seen these milling about on ebay.

[size=3][b]Specification[/b]
[/size]
This example is Metallic Gold, Chrome hardware, Real wood body (Not sure which real wood, but its not ply!) Vintage Maple/Maple tinted Neck with Skunk Stripe. Mint white Scratchplate.

This bass also includes Seymour Duncan Quarter pounder pickups which i have just installed. Imagine if you put some gold hardware on this beast!

[size=3][b]Functionality[/b][/size]

The electronics, Jack socket and truss rod has no issues whatsoever and are fully functional. The neck is straight as an arrow.

[size=3][b]Playability[/b] [/size]
The bass has just been setup, the neck has been shifted around to provide maximum pickup coverage, there used to be a wolf note but since the setup that has been eradicated, the action is low/medium. Strings are pretty new, I enjoy playing this one :) I honestly i preffered this one to the Fender japan one i recently sold.

[size=3][b]Sounds[/b][/size]

Real RAWK and Funk sounds, really trebely when needed for the Iron Maiden moments, Turn down the tone and its real smooth and dark.

[size=3][b]Condition[/b][/size]

99.9% overall condition, nothing of note. Maybe a few cat hairs on it!

[size=3][b]Price/Trades[/b][/size]

The price is [b]£125[/b] FIRM

No trades

[size=3][b]Payment method[/b][/size]

Paypal, Cash or Bank transfer. Would prefer Paypal due to the urgency!

[size=3][b]Delivery[/b][/size]

I can offer postal delivery of the bass as long as the cost is met by the buyer, the bass will be sent the day after payment is received. I can offer a hand delivered service to your nearest major train station for the same price as postage would have cost, however this offer is only available to people willing to meet within 200 miles of Bristol.

You can also pick up the bass locally in Bristol. Where you can try it out through my Ampeg rig.

[size=3][b]Other information[/b][/size]

If you require any other information or specific photos of the bass, please let me know either by PM or my E-mail address [email protected], My number is also available for serious buyers.

[size=3][b]Photos[/b][/size]

[quote name='tom1946' post='752471' date='Feb 21 2010, 07:42 AM']If it helps I have the Jazz version of this in red and have to say for the money (Mine was £139) they are a bargain! let alone with an SD :):

Come on someone this is a steal.

No really![/quote]

Are they still on Ebay? Im not planning on buying one now, but maybe in the future in a different color than this one.

Good luck with the sale though and sorry for hijacking your topic.