Why become a member? ×

how to date my aria pro 2?

chrisd24

• 3 years later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 15/02/2010 at 18:29, chrisd24 said:

just wondered if anyone out there could help me date and origin my aria pro 2....at has "aria pro 2 xrb series electronics" on the headstock, on the neck plate it says "aria pro 2 accurate bolt on system and the serial number "7101346"

i have tried the net but info seems pretty slim, if anyone could help i would really appreciate it.

many thanks in advance

Chris.

I can't believe I came across this chat looking to age my bass I acquired two year ago.

Serial number 7101346 Xrb bass.

16738073437022078604482538424648.jpg

On 24/12/2021 at 12:08, Bassassin said:

What model is the bass, & is the number stamped on a neckplate? The 70s 'Steel Adjustable Neck' plates have numbers which appear to be random and cannot be dated. Info & pics would help.

That plate makes it a late 80's, early 90's Korean model....I'm a bit late to the party I know😉

On 15/02/2010 at 18:29, chrisd24 said:

just wondered if anyone out there could help me date and origin my aria pro 2....at has "aria pro 2 xrb series electronics" on the headstock, on the neck plate it says "aria pro 2 accurate bolt on system and the serial number "7101346"

i have tried the net but info seems pretty slim, if anyone could help i would really appreciate it.

many thanks in advance

Chris.

I can't believe I came across this chat looking to age my bass I acquired two year ago.

Serial number 7101346 Xrb bass.