Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Stuff I've found

phil_the_bassist

So, current count being

[s]Guy Pratt "my bass and other animals" paperback book[/s]

[s]Guy Pratt "mb&oa" hardback[/s]

[s]Jaco autobiography with cd paperback [/s]

[s]5x guitar wallhangers without screws: 3 of one sort and two other randoms: none have any screws with them, but they all work.[/s]

[s]Bag of 4x jumbo fender-style open backed tuners with screws.[/s]

[s]Two small strap buttons (standard, same age as the tuners) with screws.[/s]

[s]Rectangle, 6hole neck plate with screws.[/s]

[s]Custom wired Kent Armstrong pup, two jazz pups wired together to fit in an earless mmStingray route. Coconut wood cover, would look the mutts nuts in a natural darkwook custom build/frankenbass.[/s]

Anything else i find will be added to this list...I'd rather it all go as a "bundle of stuff" but I will separate somewhat :)

shout me up if you want pics
phil

Edited by phil_the_bassist

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Badass' post='762606' date='Mar 3 2010, 09:20 AM']Just looked at Phil's profile and I see he's not been about since Feb 24th. Hope all good with him.[/quote]

Well i hope so also, but it would suggest that he is not picking up his private email either as he'll get a notification at the very least that people on the site are trying to contact him....Anyone on the site know him personally??

[quote name='Badass' post='762606' date='Mar 3 2010, 09:20 AM']Just looked at Phil's profile and I see he's not been about since Feb 24th. Hope all good with him.[/quote]

Yeah.. Don't personally know him, but hope he's alright, no problems.

Edited by nick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...