Why become a member? ×

*feeler* WHITE MUSICMAN STINGRAY

CHRISDABASS

for the mean time this bass is unavailable.....

.....my mate wants to swap basses for a month.....he wants to borrow this and i get to have his modulus flea....so we'll see how that goes

:)

i bought this bass off johngh (previously owned by MB 1 before that) a few months back, 2 weeks after buying my red stingray from sound control and as much as i love it i cant really warrant having 2 pretty much identical stingrays hanging around!!

and considering im still in debt for the red one i should really shift this

its a single H model with black plate and 3 band eq!! its in excellent condition! ive not gigged it at all! ( its an Early 2007 model i think) with maple fretboard, comes with original case and all the bits n pieces

i'll be honest i got a bargin!! i paid £670

i'll be happy with offers somewhere near that and i will cover postage/delivery costs to anywhere in the country

i may be persuaded for a trade depending on what it is

:huh:

Edited by CHRISDABASS

MB1. :)

AH! she is indeed a Cracker!....This was bought by me brand new!, then sold on to johngh due to the fact i had too many basses, and i couldnt justify keeping it. John then sold it due to serious Sei Gas after not having it more than a few days.The bass is still less than a year old and in immaculate condition.This is a real bargain at this price,if i wasnt sorted myself id have it back!
All the Best
Martin.

cheers martin!! :)

[quote name='MB1' post='80866' date='Oct 29 2007, 04:51 PM']MB1. :huh:

AH! she is indeed a Cracker!....This was bought by me brand new!, then sold on to johngh due to the fact i had too many basses, and i couldnt justify keeping it. John then sold it due to serious Sei Gas after not having it more than a few days.The bass is still less than a year old and in immaculate condition.This is a real bargain at this price,if i wasnt sorted myself id have it back!
All the Best
Martin.[/quote]