Why become a member? ×

Three gorgeous blondes

Linus27

[quote name='Linus27' post='729790' date='Jan 30 2010, 03:44 PM']Here are my three gorgeous blondes. Musicman Stingray 3EQ, Warwick Corvette Standard and Fender MIA 75 Jazz re-issue.[/quote]
I won't state the obvious that there are FOUR gorgeous blondes, surely? (I also won't say the obvious "Ok if I call you Surely?" :) )

Edited by Stingray5

[quote name='bubinga5' post='729898' date='Jan 30 2010, 05:28 PM']cracking basses Linus..i remember you saying the 75 was your dream bass...how long you had it bro...is it love??[/quote]

The 75 is superb. Playing it tonight actually and it sounded amazing in soundcheck. It is love and its the most natural bass to play but I might be selling it as my ESP sounds better. I might not though, I do love it :)

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='729902' date='Jan 30 2010, 05:29 PM']Very nice Michael. I can't wait to have a go on the Warwick :)

How does it sound through the Aggy?[/quote]

You are going to love it Nick. I'm actually worried that you will want one :rolleyes:

Not tried it through the Aggy yet but will do tomorrow. So can't wait to here it.

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='730200' date='Jan 30 2010, 11:43 PM']I do love a blonde, but my avatar has my vote atm! oh nice basses btw![/quote]

You do know that my Fender Jazz is called Keira after Keira Knightley :) She is my favourite actress.

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='730119' date='Jan 30 2010, 09:13 PM']Very nice, Michael. Is the Corvette one of the passive ones? I played one of those a while ago & was very impressed with it. Great sound and huge output for a passive bass.[/quote]

Hey, yes its the passive model. I'm not a fan of active basses. I know exactly what you mean about huge output. Shocking for a pssive bass and the tone is out of this world.