Why become a member? ×

SOLD- Immaculate Stingray (Teal Green)

Old Horse Murphy

I'm really not sure about this one, but I've made a (very expensive) rash purchase and as I've just got my refinished Stingray back, I'm thinking about moving this one on.

It really is in immaculate condition and the best Teal finish I've seen in ages. The neck is a dream too and it spotless and a lovely bit of maple. I've fitted a mirrored pickguard to it (well, I like it). Comes with original MM hard case (excellent condition apart from a sticker on it). Classic Stingray sounding and a beautiful player.

I think this will be easier to shift than my refinished one with the gold hardware and East preamp (although I do have the original MM electronics) and that's the only reason I'm selling this one.

I'd be looking for (ideally) £700 for this. I'm not really looking to trade unless something amazing comes along...

I'm going to re-list this on Ebay over the weekend, but thought I'd give a bass Chatter first refusal.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='83563' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:15 PM']Bongo 5 H/S for trade?

:)

Peter[/quote]

Don't do this to me Peter!!

I need to have a serious think about it. I may have a sale on the Ray, but if it falls through I may well take you up on your offer if the Bongo is still available.

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='86203' date='Nov 9 2007, 08:02 PM']Sometimes you leave me behind standing there scratching my head...[/quote]

MB1. :)

Jimmy Young!.....Old horse!....... was wondering whats next on the bass acquisition list! that was.......before i saw your lakland bob glaub ad!