Why become a member? ×

TC RH450 + RC4 + Gigbag - Mint condition!

BB2000

Selling my RH450, complete with the RC4 controller and the (unused) gigbag. Only a few weeks old and in mint condition (never been outside the house). Bassdirect are doing this bundle for £895, I'm looking for £700 + delivery.

Happy to split if there's a buyer for all three items, at £15 (bag) £75 (footswitch) £610 (Head).

Edited by BB2000

[quote name='BB2000' post='713085' date='Jan 14 2010, 09:26 PM']Selling my RH450, complete with the RC4 controller and the (unused) gigbag. Only a few weeks old and in mint condition (never been outside the house). Bassdirect are doing this bundle for £895, I'm looking for £700 + delivery.

Happy to split if there's a buyer for all three items, at £15 (bag) £75 (footswitch) £610 (Head).[/quote]

pics, reason for sale?

John, would you be up for a trade with a TecAmp Puma 500? I've had it from new just over a year and actually think it's the best amp I've owned but the TC has had me interested since I first seen them.

I'm not actually sure I want to trade TBH as I might regret it, but I'd like to try the TC all the same.

I'll PM you.

cheers

D.

[quote name='deksawyer' post='714490' date='Jan 16 2010, 12:10 AM']John, would you be up for a trade with a TecAmp Puma 500? I've had it from new just over a year and actually think it's the best amp I've owned but the TC has had me interested since I first seen them.

I'm not actually sure I want to trade TBH as I might regret it, but I'd like to try the TC all the same.

I'll PM you.

cheers

D.[/quote]

Hello Derek,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm only selling because I need to free some cash (I'll be selling one of my other amps as well). I've no idea how the RH would compare to the Puma, I'm sure you could make one sound like the other, but the RH tuner and presets are certainly nice features to have.

Guest skidmissouri

[quote name='BB2000' post='715520' date='Jan 17 2010, 11:08 AM']Sorry Stuart, missed your PM - have now replied.

Still for sale - if anyone is waiting for a drop in price it isn't going to happen![/quote]

I was going to offer you 600 for the head. But guess their is no point now then.

• 2 weeks later...