Why become a member? ×

and another new guy joins up.....

Mr. Quiet

[font="Verdana"]Hello to all you low-down bums :) (term of affection, believe me!)
came here via Rock-Til-You-Drop, fine site but this (and Statii.com) are the place to be.

At last we can get out and rehearse, the snow has played havoc with our schedules down here in Zomerzet.
So, time to dust the gear off and load the car up.

BTW, listening (again) to the OST from 'Still Crazy', one damn fine CD and a fantastic film.
Anybody else a fan?

Off we go, see you at the bottom

Mr. Quiet[/font]

[quote name='Mr. Quiet' post='711527' date='Jan 13 2010, 04:35 PM'][font="Verdana"]
Thanks dude, how is the snow in Aberdeen? :)
Mr. Quiet[/font][/quote]

Been thawing for the past few days now, only some of the pavements are dangerous now. Odd how it's thawing up North before the South.

[quote name='Mr. Quiet' post='711503' date='Jan 13 2010, 04:24 PM'][font="Verdana"]Hello to all you low-down bums :)

Mr. Quiet[/font][/quote]

Oh Gawd it's a Hippy! :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard that man, I spent many formative years down the road apiece in Taunton. Nice part of the world, a good part of me still thinks of it as "home".

Pete.

[quote name='Bloodaxe' post='711572' date='Jan 13 2010, 04:56 PM']Oh Gawd it's a Hippy! :)

Welcome aboard that man, I spent many formative years down the road apiece in Taunton. Nice part of the world, a good part of me still thinks of it as "home".

Pete.[/quote]

[font="Verdana"]And very spookily, I was born in Plumstead, spent 4 years in Blackheath!
So, the balance of the universe is maintained, one moves from Lunnon to Zomerzet, and Sarf Lunnon gets Pete.

Happy times

Are you gigging up there?

Mr. Quiet[/font]

[quote name='Mr. Quiet' post='711670' date='Jan 13 2010, 06:06 PM'][font="Verdana"]And very spookily, I was born in Plumstead, spent 4 years in Blackheath!
So, the balance of the universe is maintained, one moves from Lunnon to Zomerzet, and Sarf Lunnon gets Pete.

Happy times

Are you gigging up there?

Mr. Quiet[/font][/quote]

oo-er...

Not gigging at the moment, this [i]may[/i] change soon.

Pete.

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='716753' date='Jan 18 2010, 04:45 PM']I went to Somerset once. It was closed :rolleyes:

Welcome![/quote]

Bilbo,
We knew you were coming, we could hear the tractor miles away :lol:

Basically Somerset opens for the 8 Pagan festivals each year, the rest of the time we keep ourselves to ourselves :)
I would like to say it is nice to be on a forum with like minded people, that is what I would [i][b]like[/b][/i] to say but........

HeeHee
take care all

[quote name='Mr. Quiet' post='720161' date='Jan 21 2010, 02:41 PM']Bilbo,
We knew you were coming, we could hear the tractor miles away :rolleyes:

Basically Somerset opens for the 8 Pagan festivals each year, the rest of the time we keep ourselves to ourselves :)
I would like to say it is nice to be on a forum with like minded people, that is what I would [i][b]like[/b][/i] to say but........

HeeHee
take care all[/quote]

Careful, or it'll be the Wicker Man Festival all over again...

[quote name='Bloodaxe' post='720327' date='Jan 21 2010, 05:26 PM']Careful, or it'll be the Wicker Man Festival all over again...[/quote]

sadly Ewar woowoo is Mr. Dead, or you could be right.
actually, that of course makes no difference
having worked with many drummers over the years, i am used to dead people suddenly springing back to life :)

Bright blessings to all (see, your worst fears confirmed!)