Why become a member? ×

Some nice playing!

andy67

Well, my first thought is... his groove face is incredible! A real 'have I left the gas on?' expression. :)

Really nice intonation on the fretless, which despite my (zero) hours of fretless practice, is quite difficult, no?

Shame the audio is out of sync in the first vid though.

Very, very, very clever indeed!

But I would rather spray a can of Servisol up my own arse than have to listen to it for more than 19.24 seconds. I get more enlightening and enjoyable sounds from my washing machine.

I counter with this ..

Edited by silddx

[quote name='silddx' post='710800' date='Jan 13 2010, 12:26 AM']Very, very, very clever indeed!

But I would rather spray a can of Servisol up my own arse than have to listen to it for more than 19.24 seconds. I get more enlightening and enjoyable sounds from my washing machine.

I counter with this ..[/quote]

Fair enough!

It's not really my cup of tea either nor Wooten :) (flack jacket on) but I appreciate the technical ability of both Xlaohe and Wooten. I quite like the simple groove feel underneath Xhloes arrangement.

But will counter the above and raise you this:

[quote name='andy67' post='710860' date='Jan 13 2010, 07:53 AM']Fair enough!

It's not really my cup of tea either nor Wooten :rolleyes: (flack jacket on) but I appreciate the technical ability of both Xlaohe and Wooten. I quite like the simple groove feel underneath Xhloes arrangement.

But will counter the above and raise you this:

[/quote]

Don't matter how many times I see this it always makes me smile :)

[quote name='tarcher' post='710888' date='Jan 13 2010, 08:59 AM']Don't matter how many times I see this it always makes me smile :)[/quote]

I love the band but...the presence of Ray in the initial scene and the "Nothing wrong with these keys!" starts playing, is tremendous! :rolleyes: