Why become a member? ×

F/S - Markbass SA450

pantherairsoft

SOLD

Hi people,

I am tentatively selling my MarkBass SA450. The circumstances of this sale have hanged somewhat, and while I am able to keep it open for sale slightly longer, it is purely to pay for something else, as such if it takes too long to sell I may miss the chance to buy what I'm after and withdraw the amp.

This is by far the best amp head I have ever used, huge amount of power, sounds like it shoots way above it's stated power ratings, good clean tone and a very usable EQ. A few stats for you...

GAIN: -80 dB to +25 dB range

EQUALIZATION
LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level ±16 dB
LOW-MID: semi-parametric: frequency 100-800 Hz, level ±16 dB
HIGH-MID: semi-parametric: frequency 700 Hz-6 kHz, level ±16 dB
HIGH: 10 kHz shelf; level ±16 dB
VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380 Hz (cut)
VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator):250 Hz-20 kHz cut

OUTPUTS
EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 12 Vpp (pre-EQ)
TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 25 Vpp
SPEAKER OUT: speakon, 1/4"

This is an uber lightweight head with advanced EQ next to that of the Little Marks which seem to be the leading line. I do not have any rack ears for this head but beleive these can be purchased separately from MarkBass (don't quote me on it). It stands on rubber feet as a free standing amp head though.

I am not keen to ship, bit will do so if you arrange the courier collection and once it's left my hands it's your responsibilty. Collection is welcomed in Nottingham and anyone wanting to try it is also welcome. Please bear in mind though that if this does not sell in a couple of days then it will be withdrawn.

Here it is on top of my old cab...
And a couple just taken...

[b]SOLD[/b]. That's a substantial saving on a top end bit of kit.

Edited by pantherairsoft

Hi guys

the circumstance has changed slightly. The need to sell this immediately has gone, I have however agreed to purchase another item and as such this still needs to go sooner rather than later.

I will still accept cash offers, but no trades please. I still aim to shift this ASAP so if your interested please do get in touch with an offer

Shep

Bump from me too.
If I had got off my a**e and sold my LittleMark250 by now, I'd have taken this off you in a second!
If it's still around in a couple of weeks or so I'll be knocking on your door matey :)

Eude