Why become a member? ×

Variax 4 string Bass NOW SOLD

Chimike

Well, I got so excited when someone clicked on my Genz Benz Shuttle for sale, I decided to sell my Sunburst Variax 4 stringer. The bass is like new, has all the bits that normally come with it, including the Di power box, special lead, and the super soft/hard case. Case is a bit dusty, but not from gigging, I lent it to a friend who does recording . Some people swear by these basses, and others don't like them, but I think that they are certainly worth trying, especially if you only have one bass. NOW SOLD THANKYOU.

Edited by Chimike

[quote name='Chimike' post='697340' date='Dec 31 2009, 05:10 PM']Well, I got so excited when someone clicked on my Genz Benz Shuttle for sale, I decided to sell my Sunburst Variax 4 stringer. The bass is like new, has all the bits that normally come with it, including the Di power box, special lead, and the super soft/hard case. Case is a bit dusty, but not from gigging, I lent it to a friend who does recording . Some people swear by these basses, and others don't like them, but I think that they are certainly worth trying, especially if you only have one bass. I'm asking £345, and will post pictures as soon as pos.[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
.....Are You Local? :)

[quote name='pal1972' post='698108' date='Jan 1 2010, 04:58 PM']I'd have it but as usual i'd have to clear some of my gear first![/quote]
But think of the space you would save, .......only one Bass......... just joking, When this sells, I'll be down to only 20.

well ive only got 4! but i dont really want to part with any of them, but the only two i#d consider is a mim p/j in sunburst, and an active status shark in sunburst - both 4 stringers if anyone is interested in helping me buy this bass?????

[quote name='owen' post='698965' date='Jan 2 2010, 06:37 PM']Can it model alternative tunings? Could it be fooled into thinking it had a low B even though it was only a low E? Dose that make sense?[/quote]
No, with the bass you get what you get - there's no pitch shifting software like there is for the guitars.

[quote name='Matty' post='698951' date='Jan 2 2010, 06:30 PM']I love my 5 string.
Tempted by this one too.

Any pics?
Is it black or sunburst?[/quote]

Just to confirm, it's the Sunburst. Still trying to borrow the wifes camera, but she'll need to show me how to work the damn thing.

[quote name='Matty' post='699952' date='Jan 3 2010, 08:39 PM']Cool stuff.
Is that price including postage? (I doubt it, but just in case...)[/quote]
No. But I've learn't the hard way not to trust the post or carriers, so (for instance) I'd be willing to travel to bedfordshire for tea and diesel, providing I am going in that direction. (I travel with my work sometimes ). That way I can be assured that the Bass arrives intact.