Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot V-type combo

Veils

I traded this with Wildus a lil while back and if you see my post for my DJ4, you will see the only reason I am offloading is I am pretty much giving up playing.

This is a pretty rare beast. 4x8 combo with valve preamp, 3 band rotary eq, deep and bright switches, gain and DI. I asked Trace for more info on it and they couldn't really help so I do not know much about the amp. It's incredibly punchy sounding and has a very individual sound.

Cash offers or trade offers for good guitar gear - 6 strings or valve amps (preferably combo).

[quote name='presoulnation' post='75950' date='Oct 18 2007, 12:17 PM']you will see the only reason I am offloading is I am pretty much giving up playing.[/quote]

*shock* Jam! Please tell me this is a temporary blip!

The force is still strong within you, young padewan! ;o)

Sadly not man :)

Since my previous band broke up it totally took the wind out of my sails. I am in the process of getting another band together which is going to be pretty good if it comes off but it is all in the balance. However, I have been working with another group of friends on something which is a bit more like what I have always wanted to do, but I will be guitaring. I have written loads of stuff which I am really chuffed with, so it is looking like I will be guitaring for the time being!

[quote name='presoulnation' post='75950' date='Oct 18 2007, 12:17 PM']I traded this with Wildus a lil while back and if you see my post for my DJ4, you will see the only reason I am offloading is I am pretty much giving up playing.

This is a pretty rare beast. 4x8 combo with valve preamp, 3 band rotary eq, deep and bright switches, gain and DI. I asked Trace for more info on it and they couldn't really help so I do not know much about the amp. It's incredibly punchy sounding and has a very individual sound.

Cash offers or trade offers for good guitar gear - 6 strings or valve amps (preferably combo).[/quote]
How much do you want? I love my 1x15 version of this to bits and am seriously considering swapping my 12-band head for something else, having the bro of what I already have but with a different speaker combo would be awesome :)

Edited by Merton

[quote name='presoulnation' date='Oct 18 2007, 02:50 PM' post='76020']
I don't have much of an idea what these are worth......I have a rough idea of what I would want but if I publish said figure I run the risk of looking like a knob :huh:

Can I ask you just to make me an offer?

MB1. :)
£1.00..........You beginning to see the problem? :huh:

As for not having pics, I will try get some asap. The amp is currently at my mummys house and I won't see it until next week some time.

If anyone should happen to have an Ibanez AS83/93 and wanted to trade, please let me know. And before anyone makes any comments about my choice of guitars, yes I know what I am buying :)

[quote name='presoulnation' post='76093' date='Oct 18 2007, 05:17 PM']It is pretty heavy.

Sadly £1.50 isn't quite going to be enough, unless Fisher Price have started making some cock hot guitars?[/quote]

Wicked sounding amps, though. If I wasnt such a pansy I'd want it.

Cock hot. That's the phrase of the week, I think! :)

[quote name='paul, the' post='76096' date='Oct 18 2007, 05:22 PM']Planning on piccies?[/quote]

[url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291451&page=9"]http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.p...1451&page=9[/url]

Good enough OP?

---

Have Trace done/do a 12 cab?

Wattage of combo?

Edited by paul, the

Cheers buddy :)

It is a wicked sounding amp and with my DJ4 it gives me by far the most unique tone I have ever had at my disposal, I'm just not playing enough! Although I have come to an arrangement where I use the gear belonging to the bassist in the band I am playing guitar in, so I aint totally turning my back on low end just yet :huh:

If anyone sees my Lakky thread and happens to be interested in both, I will do them together for 850.

Despite being interested I'm gonna pull out of the running, I've come to my senses and realised my flat and its dodgy wiring is more important at the mo! Someone else grab a bargain; Wil, put some castors on it and you're laughing all the way to tonal heaven :)

[quote name='presoulnation' date='Oct 19 2007, 11:23 AM' post='76413']
Just a quick piece of advice guys. My local indian has Garlic Rice on its menu. Don't ever get it because it makes your farts smell like garlic. Not cool.

MB1. :)

Garlic rice it is then!