Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender USA Deluxe Fretless Jazz Bass- updated Trades list: SOLD

Old Horse Murphy

[b]Updated with Trades list!!![/b]

I have a chance of buying something nice from a mate of mine and in order to do so I put my Fender USA Deluxe Fretless Jazz up for sale. Being Christmas however I'm not sure how much money people have to spend.

So after a bit of a negotiation, he's willing to swap for a:

Stingray 5 string;
New model Fender US 5 String;
Fender Vintage Reissue P Bass (for me not for my mate!!)
Sandberg 5 String;
EUB

The Tolex case has a few marks on it, but it comes with all the candy etc.

This Jazz is in immaculate condition and plays beautifully. It's very light and sounds amazing. It's currently on Ebay with 23 watchers but no offers yet.

Here's the spec:

The pinnacle of U.S.-manufactured Fender bass guitars.

The premium Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass represents the production Fender bass guitar at its peak. It's exquisitely crafted and finished and features great hardware and electronics. Equipped with Fender/Schaller Deluxe Lite-Bass tuners, a deluxe chrome-plated bridge that allows both string-thru or top-loading, and 2 dual-coil Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Jazz pickups. The Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass also has 18-volt 3-band active EQ with master volume and a pan pot for pickup blending. This select alder-body bass has a modern C-shaped, graphite-reinforced maple neck with a contoured heel (for easy access to upper frets), five-bolt neck plate, rosewood rolled-edge fingerboard, abalone dot inlays and highly detailed nut and fret work.

Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass Fretless Features:

U.S. manufactured
Premium alder body
Graphite-reinforced maple neck with contoured heel and modern C shape
Rosewood fretboard with rolled edges
18-volt active preamp with 3-band EQ
Noiseless J Bass Samarium Cobalt pickups
Fender/Schaller Deluxe Lite-Bass tuning machines
Deluxe chrome-plated steel bridge plate (string-through-body or top-load) with nickel-plated brass saddles

Anyway, it would be good to see what's out there. I'm more than happy to meet somewhere rather than post over Christmas.

Now willing to sell for £720.00.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='martthebass' post='691010' date='Dec 21 2009, 09:15 PM']Cracking bass Nick......unfortunately my Ray only has but 4 strings. Do you think he'd notice?[/quote]

5'ers only I'm afraid Mart although I've recommended he look at the new Fender American Series P and Jazzes too.

Now willing to sell for £720.