Why become a member? ×

ACG for sale

lowfer

Hi All,

now have decided to sell my ACG, lovely bass amazing craftsmanship, i have decided that i am going back to 4 string and vintage so will be moving this on. The price is £900, this is what i paid, comes with hiscox hardcase and schaller strap locks.

please contact me on [email protected]

thanks Nathan

Edited by lowfer

Good luck with the sale but as someone who owns two ACGs already with a third on order... well, I think you're mad for even thinking of selling / trading, frankly. If it wasn't for Christmas and its expenses I'd be biting your hand off right about now.

if only i could afford another bass then i wouldn't have to move this on. Would only let it go for the right bass anyway, nothing come up yet and if things happen they way they might then may be able to add another to the stable, i agree with you i must be mad but sometimes needs must

• 3 weeks later...

In order to help a little with the questions, this was my bass for a while. It's a Harlot R-Type with the aforementioned zero-radius fingerboard and the ACG-01 filter based preamp. Soundwise it's very clear and bell like, like a more refined Yamaha TRB-series bass. Playing wise it's got a really fast neck and the ACG preamp gives you a multitude of sounds to choose from. :)

Rich.

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='710407' date='Jan 12 2010, 06:56 PM']I've only played it sitting down, but there was no dive I could detect. It's lightning fast to play and has a huge sound.[/quote]

Which pretty much can be said about every ACG I've ever played (and I reckon I've played seventeen, or so, of the 50 Alan's made so far, including this one when it was at Bassday in 2008 - and I also own two of them).

This is a cracking bass at a decent price. Whoever buys this won't be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...