Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette $$ 4

xilddx

[quote name='tom1946' post='738079' date='Feb 7 2010, 01:39 PM']I assume then the fish won't come off without detriment to the finish?[/quote]
Unknown mate.

Acetone will get the super glue off, I couldn't tell you if it will affect the finish.

One thing I do know, I'd rather have the fish on there than some daft bass clef inlay that Warwick might have put on :)

[quote name='budget bassist' post='749006' date='Feb 17 2010, 09:53 PM']:rolleyes: now you know why i bought another one after getting rid of my last one! :)[/quote]
Quite!

My 'vette was awesome last night. Familiarity and fickleness is my problem. And I like like having new pretties to stare at and play.

[quote name='Musicman20' post='748502' date='Feb 17 2010, 02:37 PM']Woah! Im shocked this didnt go.[/quote]
Me too, mate!

Things are a bit slow and that bloody fish didn't help! I love it though and I'd never have put it on if I hadn't meant to have a very long and happy relationship with this bass. It really is a wonderful instrument. I'm so glad I'm in love all over again!

[quote name='silddx' post='749012' date='Feb 17 2010, 09:57 PM']Quite!

My 'vette was awesome last night. Familiarity and fickleness is my problem. And I like like having new pretties to stare at and play.[/quote]
Yeah, i'm exactly the same, i can't see myself getting rid of this one now though, unless of course a prettier $$ comes up :)

[quote name='budget bassist' post='750013' date='Feb 18 2010, 05:46 PM']Yeah, i'm exactly the same, i can't see myself getting rid of this one now though, unless of course a prettier $$ comes up :rolleyes:[/quote]
Well, I'm selling the prettiest bass I think I've ever seen, I actually think I am coming to my senses :) [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=77791"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=77791[/url]

[quote name='budget bassist' post='751772' date='Feb 20 2010, 01:34 PM']haha that is indeed very pretty, but it's all about the sound at the end of the day![/quote]
Ahh, but it sounds glorious, but ergonomically, it's still just a Jazz Bass.

Anyway, you know my thoughts on "core tone" :)