Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Precision 62 RI 1996 MIJ - Fretted Rosewood - Near Mint

xilddx

She's a beauty, but I need a Jazz, indeed, I have one coming on Monday!

This P is in near mint condition, just a few small and hard to see marks on the body and headstock, no buckle rash, near mint. There are no issues with this bass at all.

Sounds thumpy and is a lively responsive bass with rounds on, deep and trad with flats. It's quite high output, keeps up with my Warwicks actually. Very, very nice to play, the neck is beautiful and the fret ends are nicely rolled and smooth. Medium/low action. The neck and headstock are a nice rich honey colour, as they should be. Stays in tune perfectly.

Owned from new by MusicMan20 and sold to me a couple of months ago. It's all original apart from the Switchcraft jack. I added the trays, thumbrest and the dark tort PG, all original USA Fender parts.

Comes with hard case and the original red tort pickguard.

£400 plus delivery. Or you may collect from me in Ealing, west London.

Sorry, no trades, just cash, I'm funding other planned acquisitions :)

Cheers,
Nigel

Edited by silddx

[quote name='Musicman20' post='675118' date='Dec 5 2009, 05:43 PM']I can +1 this bass and Nigel is great to deal with. It looks awesome with those extras![/quote]
Thanks mate :) I just PMed you actually to tell you she's up for sale. You beat me to it!

Cheers,
N

[quote name='Lenny B' post='675233' date='Dec 5 2009, 08:15 PM']Just what I'm GASing for, but will need to sell a few things first :-(
Looks gorgeous[/quote]
Go for it, I'm not in a terrible rush. Just need to make my cash back to balance my books and Mrs silddx :)

I realise Christmas is coming and I'm prepared to wait a little while for a sale.