Why become a member? ×

Markbass 1x12 combo (LM1)

Beedster

Bought from Phil mann on here about three months back (original listing and pics here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=55466&hl=)"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=55466&hl=)[/url]. Quite a lot of watts (300 IIRC) into 8ohms and more into 4ohms with an extension 8ohm cab. Great combo, little, light 'n loud as you'd expect from Markbass. Bespoke cover included. Recently superceded by a big Mesa and a little Phil Jones hence the sale.

Selling for what I paid (£300, Phil, correct me if I'm wrong). Collection only from Canterbury or I'll jump on a train to London for the trainfare

Chris

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='Marcus' post='671563' date='Dec 1 2009, 09:14 PM']ooh....

Bargain !! I don't have a bass and i'm considering buying this !!!

Get a move on guys...... someone get this bought from chris b4 I do !!!!![/quote]

Hey mate, long time? Hope all's well and that the birthday bass is coming along nicely?

Now for the boring stuff, had a couple of PMs already asking me to post. No can do on this I'm afraid, I've had too many bad experiences with posted amps previously. Them's the rules; collection or face to face only.

Re the model, it's the version that preceded the current Mini CMD 12, the essential difference being that the combo head is the LM1 as opposed to LMII.

Bargain however you look at it

Chris

[quote name='pete.young' post='671601' date='Dec 1 2009, 09:43 PM']I can't look at it. Your link is broke, and if there are no pics it doesn't exist![/quote]

Hey Pete
Send me your address mate and I'll send you those straplocks.
Re the link, my bad and now fixed
Chris

Now how far away is canterbury.......

What a bargain, if you were closer I would be there now!

Super bargain people, I used to have one of these and they are superb and very usable, this will cope with most pub gigs and you can almost put it in your pocket!

Good luck with the sale mate

[quote name='Beedster' post='671616' date='Dec 1 2009, 09:50 PM']Hey Pete
Send me your address mate and I'll send you those straplocks.
Re the link, my bad and now fixed
Chris[/quote]

Hi Chris,

I'd forgotten about the missing bit of straplock!. A PM will be on it's way shortly.

Thanks for fixing the link. This is a top piece of kit at a bargain price, I'd have it myself if I hadn't just acquired a Tecamp. I can't imagine it'll be around for much longer.

Hi all, thanks for the posts and PMs. Looks like this was sold last night but I've been out all day playing '64 Precisions so didn't get a chance to respond. As it's an absolute PITA to reply to more than one PM at present, please accept this as my response to PMs. If the sale falls through I'll get back to you
Cheers
Chris