Why become a member? ×

feeler, line 6 lowdown studio 110

gafbass02

I love this little amp, i only just got it and only played for about an hour, but i just pulled the trigger on something i cant afford and MAY have to flog this to fund it!
Let me know if youre interested and if i have to flog ill let you know. It'd be £140 posted, great nick, no manual.

[quote name='MoonBassAlpha' post='670586' date='Nov 30 2009, 11:35 PM']You should know Ieuan, this one was yours!
I only sold it on as I got a Shuttle, but this does a lot the Shuttle doesn't...
Good luck Gaf
Cheers
Jules[/quote]

Ha! Hey Jules, what an incestuous bass related world we live in!!

Hope you're well anyway, TTFN!

[quote name='parker_muse' post='671645' date='Dec 1 2009, 10:12 PM']Would i be heard over two guitarists, a drummer and a trumpet player and enough oomph for the drummer to get an earful of bass as i am his lynchpin? :) haha[/quote]

If you strap it to his head, definiately - that'd teach him to learn the songs properly!!

Seriously tho, not on a big stage (it's only 75 watts) but I reckon in a small venue without loads of volume onstage it'd cut it - my ukulele band is everso slightly lower in volume so it cut through no probs for me! If you're DI'ing anyway, tell the engineer to pull his finger out and feed a bit of your bass into his stage fill?