Why become a member? ×

SHUKER 51 T BASS..SOLD + contribution made

mrcrow

shuker T bass #1 as new..signed and dated
i have been considering selling this via jon's stock but think i may really have to go it alone
the cost new was £950
i would like £695
virtually unplayed, certainly not by me as i am not playing at all right now..i took it in a trade in..and have another bass will use when i do any playing

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/34963887@N02/sets/72157621683978205/show/"]here is the slideshow[/url]

comes with case and straplocks on the body only...no strap i am afraid.. :)

cheers
geof

Edited by mrcrow

[quote name='octaedro7' post='652848' date='Nov 12 2009, 05:52 PM']That's what I call photos. Beautiful bass.

Good luck with that sale![/quote]

thanks... its a classic shape with modern technology in the form of reinforced neck for greater sustain and flattish fretboard..not to mention the decent bridge and tuners.
woods are all perfect for the job

[quote name='rumour6' post='654148' date='Nov 13 2009, 11:44 PM']Best looking Tele bass I've seen (AND I'm old enough to have owned a couple... :) )... seems to be a VERY reasonable price for a custom shop bass of this calibre. Good luck

andy[/quote]

thanks andy...i was told by jon it was 950 new.. and saw it on the website at that price
its the best built bass i have ever owned...and the second luthier custom i have had
the finish is quite remarkable

now...where are the interested buyers :rolleyes:

this is thank you bump

[quote name='alanbass1' post='654591' date='Nov 14 2009, 04:04 PM']Any idea of what pick up is fitted - also, what's the weight?[/quote]

its the seymour duncan vintage single coil...the weight is around the 10lbs mark
i did three weighing on the scales to check

cheers
geof :)

[quote name='richardd' post='661864' date='Nov 22 2009, 03:49 PM']:) Hi. Is the bass sold :rolleyes:[/quote]

not yet...a buyer is awaiting sale of his gear to fund the purchase...
others may be interested but unfortunately i have given my word to wait...with limits of course

[quote name='mrcrow' post='663021' date='Nov 23 2009, 06:41 PM']not yet...a buyer is awaiting sale of his gear to fund the purchase...
others may be interested but unfortunately i have given my word to wait...with limits of course[/quote]

deal in the process of being done

apologies to those who asked and waited.

cheers
geof

• 1 month later...