Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL-502 + UL-410 ... CAB SOLD BUT AMP AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ovialexm1

I have for trade a Epifani UL-502 + UL-410 in very good condition and looks like new.
I would like trade them for a nice bass 4 or 5 strings.
Epifani UL-502 was not abused and has rack ears, epifani pedal and special bag from Epifani to protect the amp during transportation.
Epifani UL-410 has special padded cover from Epifani and was used not much. Has 1000W at 4 Ohms.
Hit me with a decent bass guitar but check before prices of this super bass amplification and accessories.
Thanks!
Ovi
[color="#FF0000"]
CAB IS SOLD....... I STILL HAVE THE AMP FOR 800 EURO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

Edited by ovialexm1

[quote name='ovialexm1' post='646579' date='Nov 5 2009, 07:07 PM']I have for trade a Epifani UL-502 + UL-410 in very good condition and looks like new.
I would like trade them for a nice bass 4 or 5 strings.
Epifani UL-502 was not abused and has rack ears, epifani pedal and special bag from Epifani to protect the amp during transportation.
Epifani UL-410 has special padded cover from Epifani and was used not much. Has 1000W at 4 Ohms.
Hit me with a decent bass guitar but check before prices of this super bass amplification and accessories.
Thanks!
Ovi[/quote]
Hi Ovi,
Where are you? And what would you consider as nice bass? I have a lovely thru neck Warwick Thumb which I consider one best of the Warwicks ever, but once you get into the upper range of basses tastes vary a lot. What do you think?

Edited by Sparky Mark

I received some offers and still discussing...
The true I am selling this rig is because I want buy this keyboard:

[url="http://www.musicroom.com/se/ID_No/0704920/details.html"]http://www.musicroom.com/se/ID_No/0704920/details.html[/url]

Does any of you know where I can find the best price for this Keyboard? If is used is not a problem too, but should be in very good condition.
Or if any of you has a used one like that I am willing to trade the bass rig for it.
Any Ideas?
Thanks!
Ovi

Edited by ovialexm1

Definitely a great amp - very loud and very portable - would sound ridiculously nice through that 4x10 - any fingerstyle funk or rock players out there should check this out - a very, very good bit of kit - I still dig mine to bits.

So have a bump on me...

[quote name='urb' post='678197' date='Dec 8 2009, 05:12 PM']Definitely a great amp - very loud and very portable - would sound ridiculously nice through that 4x10 - any fingerstyle funk or rock players out there should check this out - a very, very good bit of kit - I still dig mine to bits.

So have a bump on me...[/quote]

Thank you! It's amazing... :)