Why become a member? ×

Left this a bit late

Mykesbass

Sorry, been happily enjoying the forums for a while now, but due to the fact that I hate writing about myself, have somewhat rudely not introduced myself yet! I'm Mike, an ageing bass player in West Sussex, started learning double bass way back at school, switched to g***ar for many years before rediscovering the joys of bass six years ago when I owned a guitar shop - something to do with all the shredders and noodlers perhaps? I now play EUB (Aria SWB) through a Yamaha BBT 500H and matching 110 cab - love the portability. Playing stripped down acoustic covers in a 3 piece (trio, not suit). Thanks for the entertaining and informative forums, look forward to being in touch.

Cheers,
Mike

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='641514' date='Oct 30 2009, 09:28 PM']Greetings from one West Sussex bass player to another.. the more the merrier I say![/quote]

[quote name='Captain Rumble' post='641528' date='Oct 30 2009, 09:59 PM']Is here room in West Sussex for 2?[/quote]

I should hope so - Silverfoxnik is nearer to you Captain - and we all know what a slow road the A27 is.

Thanks for the welcome.