Why become a member? ×

Halloween Gigs

ianwild16

Got a gig on Sat - Halloween Party. The bar staff are dressing up, and we've been asked to as well.
Anybody ever done this before? Have you got any photo's?
I need some inspiration for a costume! I suppose an obvious couple of things are Alice Cooper face make up or Slipknot masks...

Never thought i'd find a use for this photo, i'm mother superior (check the stockings-now that's scary!) who's fast asleep as usual :)
Actually i have a big Halloween party with the same band this weekend...yay

Edited by Rasta

Doing a gig this Saturday. Singer in the band wants us to dress up as the Blue Man Group. I can't be arsed with halloween to be honest. The very idea of having to go out, buy a bald cap, black clothes and blue facepaint seems to me to a waste of time and money. Its gonna be great...

[quote name='Zach' post='637524' date='Oct 27 2009, 12:37 AM']might be worth thinking about heat when considering masks. would have though more than half an hour set with lights on you and your face encased in plastic could get somewhat unpleasant.[/quote]

i played as freddy kruger before. Looked great untill it got too hot and i had to take the mask off. Then i was just a guy in a green and brown stripey jumper. Not cool :)

Edited by FuNkShUi