Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD Fender Victor Bailey Acoustic 4 String

ezbass

The time has come to let my Victor Bailey Acoustic go to make way for a new purchase. I bought this new from The Bass Gallery last year to take away for an extended holiday in Italy. It is in exactly the same condition that I bought it, which includes the small knock you can see on the headstock (if only I'd seen this when I bought it, doh!). It comes in the specific padded Fender gigbag that it came with and because of this only pick up, or local handover is available. How much? In order to move this beauty I've lowered my expectations and will let it go for [b]£365[/b]. Full technical details are available [url="http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0953300221"]here[/url].

Edited by ezbass

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mathewsanchez' post='643483' date='Nov 2 2009, 03:34 PM']Any chance of shipping it?[/quote]

Given that it only comes in a padded gigbag and is an acoustic I think it wise not too, sorry.

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='647991' date='Nov 7 2009, 12:09 PM']I think the problem is that it can't be safely shipped. I could have gone to about £400 but once I factor in my fuel (500 mile round trip) I could only offer £350

James[/quote]

Bugger I'm in Manchester this weekend! We could've met up somewhere along the M? (whatever it is). Doh :) !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' post='693445' date='Dec 25 2009, 06:19 PM']whats the action like etc,
ive always fancied a acoustic but every time ive played one the action etc has been terrible!!!!
kindest regards
ziggy.[/quote]

The action is certainly highter than on [u]my[/u] solibodies, but it is still extremely playable and it could come down some more if you were willing to sand down the base of the saddle. This is something I considered originally, but I think it plays fine as is now and I do like a low action. I can give measurements if you like when I get home tomorrow.

[quote name='elom' post='693451' date='Dec 25 2009, 06:39 PM']I think that's probably the nicest looking acoustic I've ever seen.[/quote]

Thanks, yes it is spectacular.

Edited by ezbass

used to have one of these...... I gigged it a few times without any real feedback issues, action was sweet, I recorded a couple of acoustic demo's with it sounded great straight into the desk !

I do regret selling it sometimes.....

ATB

Mark

[quote name='NoirBass' post='706296' date='Jan 9 2010, 09:12 AM']Is this still available?[/quote]

Yes it is as I haven't got around to doing the Ebay thing yet, PM me for more details.