Why become a member? ×

FS: Peavey 1x15 Black widow 300W, 8Ohms. £40!

Shockwave

Hey guys.

Selling a Peavey 1x15 Cab. Has a few tolex rips and a smiley face tippexed onto the speaker, But works really really well, never let me down, rock solid Peavey! Missing the Peavey logo.

£40 Picked up from Bristol. Its currently at a practice place in the centre.

THIS IS A GIGGING CAB :)

Not sure if i have any photos anywhere but will dig around when i get home if needed.

Rob.

PS PHotos at bottom of page.

If there's any chance you can meet me at J19 of the M4 on Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon then I might take this off you mate - can't guarantee anything yet though due to the logistics of a trip to Cardiff to see my sister - I'm trying the old 2 birds 1 stone job on this one...

I cant move it anywhere sorry guys, I have no transport at all. I wont be able to take it to bassbash as it seems my lift has pulled out and i doubt he would have room anyway!

I cant courier it as my flat is rear access only. No courier company would touch me as they would never find me.

Its this cheap because i bought it for that much and because i dont want to have to sort it all out for postage.

Cheers :)

[b]PS However if anyone wants to pick it up from me on Saturday early morning and take me to bassbash with them and back, then thats great![/b]

[quote name='Shockwave' post='620686' date='Oct 8 2009, 04:00 PM']I cant move it anywhere sorry guys, I have no transport at all. I wont be able to take it to bassbash as it seems my lift has pulled out and i doubt he would have room anyway!

I cant courier it as my flat is rear access only. No courier company would touch me as they would never find me.

Its this cheap because i bought it for that much and because i dont want to have to sort it all out for postage.

Cheers :)

[b]PS However if anyone wants to pick it up from me on Saturday early morning and take me to bassbash with them and back, then thats great![/b][/quote]

Lets hope that happens.

Ironicly I went through Bristol yesterday in a 4X4.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='620699' date='Oct 8 2009, 04:09 PM']Pffft your rubbish! :)[/quote]

I know trust me yesterday to be the only day my telepathy stopped working.

I had a job come in for Bristol next week but it's not for much money so we may get an agent on to it but if not I'll come down and get it, I'll let you know tomorrow.