Why become a member? ×

laney RB9

BT!

bought a warwick pro tube so this HAS to go

bought this when i was 16 and its done every gig ive ever played. a cheap head but its been great.

will post real pictures as soon as my band practise next

[url="http://www.laney.co.uk/show_prod.php?prod=rb9"]http://www.laney.co.uk/show_prod.php?prod=rb9[/url]

looking for £100

Edited by BT!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='BT!' post='618701' date='Oct 6 2009, 02:58 PM']so im currently talking to a guy about a ampeg b2r so am looking to let this go.[/quote]

If you don't mind me beeing cheeky, whats the going rate for a S/H B2R?
I've been considering a sale of mine...

Anyhoo, at least have a BUMP for my cheekness! :)

[quote name='absentmindeduk' post='702897' date='Jan 6 2010, 02:41 PM']If you don't mind me beeing cheeky, whats the going rate for a S/H B2R?
I've been considering a sale of mine...

Anyhoo, at least have a BUMP for my cheekness! :rolleyes:[/quote]

not at all sire and thanks for the bump :)

im really sure on the rate. the guy who i was in talks with wanted £200 for his. but ive seen one for £375. might be worth asking in gear forum about it.

sorry if i wasnt much help

[quote name='BT!' post='704371' date='Jan 7 2010, 04:22 PM']not at all sire and thanks for the bump :)

im really sure on the rate. the guy who i was in talks with wanted £200 for his. but ive seen one for £375. might be worth asking in gear forum about it.

sorry if i wasnt much help[/quote]

I saw an ex demo one for £275 not so long back. The US ones are a bit rare. As are the ones (I've never found one despite them being advertised as such) with speakons.

I also saw one go on ebay for £130 a couple of months ago - but I think that was cheap.

[quote name='bigjohn' post='704464' date='Jan 7 2010, 05:23 PM']I saw an ex demo one for £275 not so long back. The US ones are a bit rare. As are the ones (I've never found one despite them being advertised as such) with speakons.[/quote]

Yea, Its a US one I have, which does have 1 speakon out and 1 jack out.
-I have 2 8-Ohm cabs I daisy chain from the speakon -so suits OK.

I paid £550 for it a number of years ago... so if £200 or so is the crack I might hang onto it -least for now! :-S
Though I have the GAS for one of it's bigger all valve brothers!

Thanks for the insight guys!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Bassassin' post='733768' date='Feb 3 2010, 09:19 AM']That's one of those singers who crouches down & goes "GRAAAAARGH!", isn't it?

Jon.[/quote]

yep haha. its actually alex pennie of the automatic "fame"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='karlthebassist' post='744095' date='Feb 13 2010, 04:06 PM']Bit of a tangent but the bassist in your pic is using a peavey Zeypher 4 isnt he!?!? I'm seriously in love with the zeyphers and hae a 5. Do you know if he would sell?[/quote]

im not sure but ill ask him for ya :)

im other news more pictures