Why become a member? ×

**** Withdrawn****Lakland JO USA Bass - A Bit Special

bassfan

Hi all,

I am in 2 minds as to whether or not to sell my Lakland JO USA (pics below). Mint condition. Some of you will have seen it before I am sure.

It is a lovely Bass, a one off custom paint job, with the LED's on the neck, but I am not using it as it should be used and it is a lot of money to have sat around doing nothing!

Would anyone be interested?

Next question is how much... I have a figure in mind of around 1500 (bloody pound sign just packed up on the keyboard!!)

Could also be open to exchanges - I am gasing for a Warwick Dirty blonde (4 string)

Any Offers?

:)

Edited by bassfan

[quote name='bassfan' post='617729' date='Oct 5 2009, 06:02 PM']Hi all,

I am in 2 minds as to whether or not to sell my Lakland JO USA (pics below). Mint condition. Some of you will have seen it before I am sure.

It is a lovely Bass, a one off custom paint job, with the LED's on the neck, but I am not using it as it should be used and it is a lot of money to have sat around doing nothing!

Next question is how much... I have a figure in mind of around 1500 (bloody pound sign just packed up on the keyboard!!)

Could also be open to exchanges - I am gasing for a Warwick Dirty blonde (4 string)

Any Offers?

:)[/quote]

Very nice

Was that a custom colour from the factory our was the bass re-sprayed after that ?

[quote name='bassfan' post='617729' date='Oct 5 2009, 06:02 PM']Hi all,

Any Offers?

:)[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
..."Ive always been quite partial to a Dirty Blonde!.....Sorry!..i'll get me coat!"
BUMP!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...