Why become a member? ×

The non-graphite collection grows...

OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='641520' date='Oct 30 2009, 10:53 PM']How does CIJ 75 RI Jazz in natural sound?

Nope, didn't end up buying the sixer in the end.[/quote]

Ah!

Nearly right - well it was a Jazz! Thats great; if you'd gone for the RoadWorn Jazz, everyone would have said I was copying you when I get mine!!!

ATB!

Nick

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='642647' date='Nov 1 2009, 05:44 PM']Ta Buzz - It's certainly a nice one. The neck is dotted with birdseye patterns & being ash bodied it's a lot more polite sounding than my American Standard. Almost more cultured and less in your face, as it were.

This one may be the ideal candidate for some Nordstrand pickups & definitely a bridge upgrade.[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Badass?

Hey Martin, I was thinking Badass II, but there's none anywhere in the country. I think Leo Quan has gone bust or something. I found a supplier of the new Fender hi-mass bridge, same as I've got on my 09 Jazz & it looks like it'd fit, the three holes coinciding with the three central holes (out of 5) on the Jap Jazz. Apart from that, it's a Gotoh 201, I guess.

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='642814' date='Nov 1 2009, 08:49 PM']Hey Martin, I was thinking Badass II, but there's none anywhere in the country. I think Leo Quan has gone bust or something. I found a supplier of the new Fender hi-mass bridge, same as I've got on my 09 Jazz & it looks like it'd fit, the three holes coinciding with the three central holes (out of 5) on the Jap Jazz. Apart from that, it's a Gotoh 201, I guess.[/quote]

MB1. :)
I had heard the same about Mr Quan!...very strange!. I do like the look of that 75ri very Marcusish!...without the Marcus if you know what i mean!. :rolleyes: