Why become a member? ×

Anyone seen any Sandberg California JJ-4s for sale in shops?

thedontcarebear

Just e-mailed them along with some others, will see what they all reply with, cheers.

So far, one of the nice german ones is quite a bit cheaper, although MM do have them for £999, they only have one in the same finish as I already have.

Well, the first nice one in Germany is that unique custom shop one which is about £1600!

The other is gloss black, with maple board and block inlays.

If I could choose anything, it'd probably be maple board and black block inlays, and the body in natural, or white maybe, or maybe that green.

I'm not sure really! Just definitely not sunburst again.

It'd be good to see the matt finish on yours though, especially with the blackburst, as that looks nice, one like yours but JJ with block inlays would be cool, the matt blueburst and purple are cool as well.

Edited by thedontcarebear

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='608766' date='Sep 25 2009, 04:42 PM']Dave Ryan at Electro Music in Doncaster usually keeps a couple of Sandbergs in. There was a lovely PM4 Extreme model in a while ago. Sounded amazing as well.[/quote]

I think the PMs look really nice, especially the 5s. I keep thinking I'll have one of those but with the Jazz neck on it.

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='608766' date='Sep 25 2009, 04:42 PM']Dave Ryan at Electro Music in Doncaster usually keeps a couple of Sandbergs in. There was a lovely PM4 Extreme model in a while ago. Sounded amazing as well.[/quote]

They were one of the first I e-mailed, only got 2 5 strings in stock.