Why become a member? ×

washburn fretless I give up!!last try

witterth

due to a proposed band/recording project falling through, Ive got one of these for sale.
now as my lad is in spain with my camera I can't post pics for a few days but you can see what it looks like by visiting absolutemusic.com site or google "washburnxb120" fretless.
Ive literally taken it out of the box, noodled around on it and then left it alone.
Its active, nice looking but simply surplus to requirements.
so as you can buy one 1st hand for £160 plus delivery ( about 7/8quid), £140 anyone? err...anyone?.... hello?..... HELLO?.......??? (tumbleweed and wind fx)

Tell you what, and Ive got a very "sent to coventy" feeling about this, so I'll not mention it again. but...
I was looking to off load this (new) bass,and its not too bad either, to get a fretless squire jazz there! Ive said it! I've been honest!!
not bothered about dings/scrathes or whatever.
PS
the band thing is also true, stuff fell through :) it was supposed to be an 80's thing hence the washburn (I was thinking ABC you know?)
gig wise?anything you dont want in nw (mcr way)? lemme know?
price? on bass? open to offers.... try me I'm in a good mood :rolleyes:

Edited by witterth

[quote name='witterth' post='596335' date='Sep 12 2009, 09:15 AM']due to a proposed band/recording project falling through, Ive got one of these for sale.
now as my lad is in spain with my camera I can't post pics for a few days but you can see what it looks like by visiting absolutemusic.com site or google "washburnxb120" fretless.
Ive literally taken it out of the box, noodled around on it and then left it alone.
so as you can buy one 1st hand for £160 plus delivery ( about 7/8quid), £140 anyone? err...anyone?.... hello?..... HELLO?.......??? (tumbleweed and wind fx)[/quote]
God its dark in here ECHO!...echo...echo....echo.....echo........echo...............f@#k........

[quote name='witterth' post='596335' date='Sep 12 2009, 09:15 AM']due to a proposed band/recording project falling through, Ive got one of these for sale.
so as you can buy one 1st hand for £160 plus delivery ( about 7/8quid), £140 anyone? err...anyone?.... hello?..... HELLO?.......??? (tumbleweed and wind fx)

Tell you what, and Ive got a very "sent to coventy" feeling about this, so I'll not mention it again. but...
I was looking to off load this (new) bass,and its not too bad either, to get a fretless squire jazz there! Ive said it! I've been honest!!
not bothered about dings/scrathes or whatever.
PS
the band thing is also true, stuff fell through :) it was supposed to be an 80's thing hence the washburn (I was thinking ABC you know?)
gig wise?anything you dont want in nw (mcr way)? lemme know?
price? on bass? open to offers.... try me I'm in a good mood :rolleyes:[/quote]
bump?

[quote name='Bassassin' post='597228' date='Sep 13 2009, 12:11 PM']Considering you only posted it yesterday morning, you might be being [i]ever so slightly[/i] impatient!

Put some pics up & bump it every day or two - eventually someone interested will see it.

Jon.[/quote]

+1

whenever i sell, as a rule i'll only bump every other day for a month or so, if its still not sold by then i might start bumping every day. but you have to give other sellers a chance, too! but you've bumped 7 times in just over a day.

[quote name='Tait' post='597437' date='Sep 13 2009, 03:50 PM']+1

whenever i sell, as a rule i'll only bump every other day for a month or so, if its still not sold by then i might start bumping every day. but you have to give other sellers a chance, too! but you've bumped 7 times in just over a day.[/quote]

+1, and remember a second hand bass is a second hand bass, and a 40-50% mark down in price isn't unusual. £140 for a S/H bass that seels at £160 new ain't gonna happen I'm afraid, no matter how good the condition

thanks for all the tips gents! and all, are taken on board.
I knew I was being impatient and was really only having a "forum based" laugh.
my sense of humour is (on reflection)quite juvenile!
I havent got my camera at the mo,as my lad has it in spain (on holiday) and thought a suggested link may do...(wrong!!)
and now understand why.
but it IS literally just out of the box..but hey ho...
Hope I havent annoyed too many of you!! :)
pics ,for what they are worth ,to follow... when I work out this....ggurrr dagnabit...machine.... mutlley... ect :rolleyes: