Why become a member? ×

FEELER anyone interested in trade (WILL NOW ACCEPT CASH OFFERS!!!!!) SANDBERG BASIC JM 3 band custom?

BassInMyFace

just out of interest, i like to keep things fresh and have had this beauty for 2 years or so, fancy a change. cant afford a new bass so hows about a trade???

sandberg jm basic 4 string with custom 3 band eq and coil splitter switch. the 3 band was added at extra cost and makes the bass truly versatile. well gigged but looked after, very very minor cosmetic dings but seriously nothing major.

its a beauty but i fancy a change. lookin for similar spec'd instrument, active 4 string etc. for a straight swap. would consider paying a little extra on top for something very special/exciting.

not sure what to expect so surprise me! apologies for lack of photos but this is just a spur of the moment idea whilst slacking at the office!!!!

Edited by BassInMyFace

just to confirm, the sandberg is blue with the wood grain showing thru. semi circular scratch plate in white. definitely not too flashy a finish, doesnt look all boutique coffee table-ish. very very cool look tho.

supposed to be an homage to the stingray really, sounds very different tho. versatile tones from fender jazz to funk machine slap monster. i really love it!!! has been my only gigging bass since purchase and has dealt with any and all styles.

paid around £1000. condition = 9.5/10

hmmmmmmmmm, its all gone a little quiet. why cant we get a bass "swap shop" going on???, its all too much about the money these days.

if someone offers me £800 in the next 2 days i will seriously consider. really want funkle's lakland 44.02. that is goin on ebay on sunday and a trade is a non starter. PM me boys and girls.

[quote name='BassInMyFace' post='595508' date='Sep 11 2009, 11:20 AM']hmmmmmmmmm, its all gone a little quiet. why cant we get a bass "swap shop" going on???, its all too much about the money these days.

if someone offers me £800 in the next 2 days i will seriously consider. really want funkle's lakland 44.02. that is goin on ebay on sunday and a trade is a non starter. PM me boys and girls.[/quote]

you got any pics?

cud get some pics but as i say, its a feeler at this stage. just wanna guage interest as its a spur of the moment decision. apologies, i know its lame. bear with me.

and someone else must understand this bass promiscuity. as much as i love my bass, i need to feel the touch of another!!!!!!! c'mon, u kno wat im talking about, monogamy is great an all but man does buckle to temptation once in a while!!!!!

[quote name='BassInMyFace' post='595713' date='Sep 11 2009, 02:30 PM']...and someone else must understand this bass promiscuity. as much as i love my bass, i need to feel the touch of another!!!!!!! c'mon, u kno wat im talking about, monogamy is great an all but man does buckle to temptation once in a while!!!!![/quote]
Then you'll understand when I tell you, your Sandberg and I have been getting funky while you were at work. Nothing serious you understand just a bit of light slap and some fingering. :)

I got some nice pics too. You could use some of mine if you want. :ph34r:

[quote name='BassInMyFace' post='595815' date='Sep 11 2009, 04:35 PM']how could you!! i thought she looked tired when i got home. she wasnt singing as loud for me as she usually does. her bottom end was flabby as well.

gonna hav serious words with her. might even slap her around..........[/quote]
PMSL :)

Well, it seems everywhere you turn around here, there's Sandbergs coming out of the woodwork!...... :rolleyes:

I'm assuming yours has a [i]rosewood[/i] board?....
my lust for German 'blondes' & the need for a 5, just about keeps me from selling my children into slavery!......

Bassbunny's keeps looking at me seductively though..... :) So yours is the blueburst version of this: [url="http://www.sandberg-guitars.de/basscat-overview/basic-series-top/basicjm"]Sandberg JM[/url] ?