Why become a member? ×

giblett123

bassatnight

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris introduced me to the delights of Alembic by selling me his. It was a straightforward and easy transaction and a real pleasure. The bass was honestly described and Chris gave me enough time to compare with my current basses and come to a good decision, which I know I wont regret. I would certainly buy or trade again. Chris also kindly shared his knowledge of local luthiers, and taught me much about strings. A mine of useful information and best of all, a great guy to meet.

Edited by loweringthetone

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='BassBod' post='759166' date='Feb 27 2010, 04:04 PM']Just did a "car park" bass exchange - if only everything was so easy! Pleasure to do a deal with. I won't go on....[/quote]

+1

Just swopped my Shuker for his Status at Jct.8A on the M40!

Really easy, painless transaction and a lovely guy to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got PINK Nordy from Chris. Great bass, great guy to do business with. Not a single problem. If he got something to sell and you want it, jsut take it. He will tell you all the good and bad things about the item and makes it very easy for you to decide if you take it or not. No BS, just good business. +++++ :)