Why become a member? ×

Aguilar Octamizer

sshorepunk

• 7 months later...

I bought one of these today. I'm so pleased with it but now I will be eating only bread for the next month. Really great pedal that has a lot of sound shaping possibilities and very quick tracking, even down near the bottom of the A string.

I also tried the TLC compression pedal and was knocked out by the difference it could make to a slap tone. If I actually did any slap type stuff (in public anyway) it would be sure thing in my pedal chain. I couldn't justify buying such a thing just now though.

Apparently according to the store guy at Guitar Guitar, Aguilar are probably going to release more pedals pretty soon. I'm hoping for a nasty overdrive/extreme Tone Hammer type thing. I won't be holding my breath though...

Overall a productive day!

[quote name='thodrik' post='815481' date='Apr 22 2010, 09:14 PM']Apparently according to the store guy at Guitar Guitar, Aguilar are probably going to release more pedals pretty soon. I'm hoping for a nasty overdrive/extreme Tone Hammer type thing. I won't be holding my breath though...[/quote]
What, like [url="http://www.themadape.com/Aguilar_Agro_Bass_Overdrive_Pedal_p/a-agro.htm"]this[/url]?
:)