Why become a member? ×

Sold! :D

ashevans09

[quote name='ashevans09' post='585511' date='Aug 31 2009, 12:20 AM']Hello there,

My dream head has finally come up so in order to fund that I need to shift my current set up!

I have an Ampeg SVP Pro preamp. It's in amazing condition and has recently been serviced. Blurb from a music shop website:

[i]The Ampeg SVP-Pro Series Bass Preamp uses 5 - 12AX7 tubes to provide the true, rich, tubular tone only a genuine multivalve signal path can generate. Tube Drive Control gives you precision command over just how hot those babies burn. Input peak LED, input pad and bright switch, mute function (to avoid those annoying clicks when you switch instruments mid-song), balanced line out, effects loop, 3 EQ knobs, nine-band graphic EQ, and tuner out give you all the pro flexibility you expect from Ampeg. 19"W x 1.75"H x 10"D. 9 lbs. [/i]

I'll get some pics up tomorrow :)

Not including import duties I paid £330 for this, so I'd like to get back £300. In all honesty it hasn't been used that much as I've ended up using the house bass amp for the majority of the gigs I've played in the past couple of months. It's a lovely bit of kit and in top condition.

[url="http://www.ampeg.com/pdf/SVP-PRO.pdf"]http://www.ampeg.com/pdf/SVP-PRO.pdf[/url]

A mesa strategy 400 will also be appearing soon :rolleyes: , if anyone wants the pair + two 4U racks then I'd do it all for £1200.

[b]Open to all offers[/b] :lol:

Thanks!

Ash[/quote]

Pics please. (Ok, I know, ...tomorrow) :lol: (Just out of interest, why was it serviced if it's hardly used?)

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='585787' date='Aug 31 2009, 02:53 PM']Pics please. (Ok, I know, ...tomorrow) :lol: (Just out of interest, why was it serviced if it's hardly used?)[/quote]

I'm just uploading photos now :)

As for why it was serviced, being a discontinued model the shop I bought it from didn't get it in new, so they gave it a service and once over as a matter of course before selling it on :rolleyes:

Also all PMs replied to, thanks for the interest guys :lol:

[quote name='ashevans09' post='591246' date='Sep 6 2009, 09:41 AM']How's down under working out for ya?[/quote]
Its working out really well, thanks! Stunning spring weather at the moment and my boss told me yesterday she's going to promote me at my next performance review - I've only been in the job 4 weeks!

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='592428' date='Sep 7 2009, 08:25 PM']could i pay in like two halves?

i REALLY WANT that ampeg but don't have the money right now =S

and also i live in scotland =S

but dam![/quote]

I can definitely post :)

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='592472' date='Sep 7 2009, 09:40 PM']Its working out really well, thanks! Stunning spring weather at the moment and my boss told me yesterday she's going to promote me at my next performance review - I've only been in the job 4 weeks![/quote]

Weey! Result! More money for GAS :rolleyes: