Why become a member? ×

ACG Finn fretless and case NOW SOLD, thanks.

bobpalt

[size=3][b]ACG Finn fretless bass. [/b][/size]

Totally mint in every way, it really pains me to sell her, as I love playing fretless for fun, but have a new (fretted) ACG nearly with me, and need to thin out the flock a little. My band does not afford any opportunities for me to gig with her, and it would be nice if someone else could get full enjoyment from this ultra-lightweight (less than 7lbs, I guess), stunning looking bass.

She has both piezo pickups and a humbucker, blendable as Alan describes below. The fingerboard is lightning fast and really black ebony, with a flamed maple, laminated and asymmetrical neck. All the fittings, including straplocks, are black, and the photos do not do the bass any justice. As you all probably know, black basses can be a b****r to photograph! A mint Hiscox case is included.

Here's how Alan describes the specification:

Alder body with a 3 piece Flame Maple neck and Indian Ebony finger board. Alloy side dots 16" radius.

Hipshot bridge with Graphtech piezo saddles and an ACG RFB pickup.
ACG EQ01 pre-amp with the piezo feeding on of the low pass filters and the RFB the other. This allows full EQ over the piezo and the RFB and also allows you to blend the two.

Thanks to John East for the additional electronics required to get this to work.

I'm looking, please, for £875.

[attachment=31727:prs_007.jpg] [attachment=31728:prs_008.jpg]

[attachment=31730:prs_011.jpg] [attachment=31729:prs_009.jpg]

Now sold (subject to the usual).

Thanks,

Bob

Edited by bobpalt

Just wanted to give you a bump and say that this Finn is one of the most comfy basses I've ever played :)
I had the pleasure of trying this bass when Alan just finished it and it was so freakin' lightweight and the range of sounds available is enormous!
The Piezo tone is phenonomal and is so well matched to the ACG Pre.

If I wasn't so skint I'd have this bass off you in a second mate.

Good luck with the sale :rolleyes:

Oh, and your pics are pretty good akshully :lol:

Eude