Why become a member? ×

*********************SOLD********************

artisan

[quote name='William James Easton' post='578434' date='Aug 23 2009, 07:20 PM']why? it's beautiful (is the one i played at bass bash?). if not im sure it's a beaut anyhoo. hows the p bass?[/quote]

hi Wil,hope you are keeping well,i'm afraid all the basses i had at the bash have since being sold :) i just can't help myself,altough i do miss the P bass - it was a beauty wasn't it.
this jazz is far nicer though & it sounds almost as punchy but is far nicer to play.
infact it would just suit you :rolleyes: so get your dosh out.

[quote name='artisan' post='578446' date='Aug 23 2009, 07:32 PM']hi Wil,hope you are keeping well,i'm afraid all the basses i had at the bash have since being sold :rolleyes: i just can't help myself,altough i do miss the P bass - it was a beauty wasn't it.
this jazz is far nicer though & it sounds almost as punchy but is far nicer to play.
infact it would just suit you :lol: so get your dosh out.[/quote]

you are a bass trading slag! sadly for you i dont pay more than 200 clams for a bass nowadays, credit crunch and all that.

i need a piss up, when are the growlers entertaining a harrogate bar? but not the blues :)

[quote name='William James Easton' post='578460' date='Aug 23 2009, 07:41 PM']you are a bass trading slag! sadly for you i dont pay more than 200 clams for a bass nowadays, credit crunch and all that.

i need a piss up, when are the growlers entertaining a harrogate bar? but not the blues :)[/quote]

lol nice :rolleyes:
piss up-----good idea
the growlers are a rite bunch of lazy b.....ds & don't have any gigs booked until december when we are supporting some blues player, i've not heard of before,at the west park hotel.
but we are going to get our fingers out in september & try and get some gigs booked,worlds end maybee,so i'll give you a shout if ya like.

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='578547' date='Aug 23 2009, 09:02 PM']Wot no pics? :)[/quote]
It'll look like [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Crafted-In-Japan-Fender-JB75-US-75-Re-issue_W0QQitemZ140271109847QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item20a8cf46d7&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177#ht_1577wt_1165"][b]this[/b][/url]

[quote name='artisan' post='578432' date='Aug 23 2009, 07:19 PM']hi mate,i'm gasing badly for an SG bass i'm afraid but thanks for the offer.[/quote]

I have a Gibson SG Supreme ---- if you fancy trying one out your welcome to come over and have a Noodle!

Will.

[quote name='2x18' post='578594' date='Aug 23 2009, 09:56 PM']I have a Gibson SG Supreme ---- if you fancy trying one out your welcome to come over and have a Noodle!

Will.[/quote]
thank you that's mighty kind of you,i may just take you up on that offer :)

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='578547' date='Aug 23 2009, 09:02 PM']Wot no pics? :rolleyes:[/quote]

lol i'll get me finger out & post some tomorrow & ot looks exactly like the one Wierd War posted the link for.(thanks for that btw cheers)

edit: actually the wood on mine is far nicer than that new one,as you will see once i get some pics posted.

due to my fantastic organisational skills, i'm just charging my camera batteries up,can't take photos with dead batteries :)

Edited by artisan

[quote name='Monz' post='581986' date='Aug 26 2009, 10:53 PM']I played this when I went round to get a Roland bass cube from "the man who leaves no feedback" :)

Even though I'm not a 4 strig fan I found the neck a dream to play... if only it had 1 more string[/quote]

ok hint taken feedback left or was that right :rolleyes:

cheers

hey did you get any trade yet on your jazz?

I am looking to go the other way to a jazz and have a 1973 Gibson EB0 - great bass, can do more pics if you're interested. Has some wear but all adds to the vibe.

[attachment=31837:IMG_0130.jpg][attachment=31838:IMG_0131.jpg]

[quote name='Jigster' post='584522' date='Aug 29 2009, 02:50 PM']hey did you get any trade yet on your jazz?

I am looking to go the other way to a jazz and have a 1973 Gibson EB0 - great bass, can do more pics if you're interested. Has some wear but all adds to the vibe.

[attachment=31837:IMG_0130.jpg][attachment=31838:IMG_0131.jpg][/quote]

bloody hell that's tempting.