Why become a member? ×

sandberg basic 4 for sale

andyhutch

here is my sandberg basic 4 bass in cherry sunburst

absolutely unmarked and as new, even has the barcode sticker still on the back- and has never left the house

i have come into some money so i plan to buy a the jaco fender jazz i have always wanted but my wife says i can't keep this too so this is up for sale

this retails new at over £1000 see link [url="http://www.jamguitars.co.uk/sandberg.htm"]http://www.jamguitars.co.uk/sandberg.htm[/url]

the quality and playability are both stunning- i understand why these so rarely come up for sale on the second hand market

see reviews here..http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Bass/product/Sandberg/Basic+4-String/10/1

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='BassBunny' post='588194' date='Sep 3 2009, 12:18 AM']Like this?
[attachment=32084:Sandberg_Basic_1.JPG][/quote]
oohh!... that's lovely!.... Yes, I wouldn't say no!
I've ordered a JM version with maple board in greenburst.... from Jam guitars (being the local dealers.... & I can try before buy, or not even!) But after trying several other Sandbergs, including the 4 string basic.... I think they will have a sale!.....

...unless you want to part with that baby for a good price! :)

[quote name='bottomfeed' post='588242' date='Sep 3 2009, 02:13 AM']...unless you want to part with that baby for a good price! :)[/quote]

The words "Not a Chance" come to mind :rolleyes: . It is easily the most "playable" of all my Basses and does a really wide range of sounds.
I have a G&L L2500 Tribute as well and that hasn't got a look in since i got the Sandberg................

[quote name='BassBunny' post='588563' date='Sep 3 2009, 01:04 PM']The words "Not a Chance" come to mind :rolleyes: . It is easily the most "playable" of all my Basses and does a really wide range of sounds.
I have a G&L L2500 Tribute as well and that hasn't got a look in since i got the Sandberg................[/quote]

ooh... you temptress you! waving it in me face, then snatching it away, lol! :)

...a question for you, does yours have position markers down the edge or is it blank all over?

[quote name='bottomfeed' post='588936' date='Sep 3 2009, 06:20 PM']...a question for you, does yours have position markers down the edge or is it blank all over?[/quote]
You can't beat a bit of waving.......
It does have position markers on the top of the neck.

[quote name='BassBunny' post='589390' date='Sep 4 2009, 09:03 AM']You can't beat a bit of waving.......
It does have position markers on the top of the neck.[/quote]

I had fretlless one of these, whoever buys this won't be disappointed, tone, build quality, playability are all top drawer & I was an idiot to let it go! did one really go for under £400 on ebay? OMG!

[quote name='giblett123' post='591175' date='Sep 6 2009, 06:29 AM']I had fretlless one of these, whoever buys this won't be disappointed, tone, build quality, playability are all top drawer & I was an idiot to let it go! did one really go for under £400 on ebay? OMG![/quote]

I think it was this one that went for under £400 on ebay! Wish I'd seen it!!