Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Would like to attend a Bass Bash..

bubinga5

Was thinking about going to a Bass Bash, but i erm...dont know who else would be interested in going with me..yes im a lonely bass player..who do you guys/girls go to these events with..wives/mates/pets??..Or are some of you friends and hook up often?

Would love to go and play some different basses and maybe meet some of you people..whats the deal, do you bring all your basses along and talk bass? Sounds like a wonderfull day of bass indulgence!

Who organizes these events..Dood???

i'm lucky for things like this because my dad's the member simon1964 here, so i go with him.

i've only been to 2 bashes, but the majority of people seem to go by themselves. and like budgetbassist said, everyone's friendly and people just get chatting.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='571210' date='Aug 16 2009, 11:31 PM']i just turn up, even if i don't know anyone, us basschatters are a friendly bunch :) i made a few friends[/quote]
Yeah, I was the same. Luckily, budget bassist recognized me in the car park outside the pub before anyone else got there, so we messed about with each others bass's for a bit. Just turn up and start talking to people there, make new friends and try bass's, that's what bass bashes are about.

Zach