Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash, 10th October 2009

silverfoxnik

[quote name='obbm' post='639076' date='Oct 28 2009, 02:01 PM']Last evening Hamster very kindly dropped by to deliver my Hartke strings raffle prize and surprised me with a Get Well card signed by those who were at the Bash. It was a wonderful thought. Thank you so much. I've just spent a long time this morning trying to decipher all the messages and signatures. I was very disappointed that I couldn't be there. Hopefully I'll be fit again for the next Bash.[/quote]

We all hope so too Dave!

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='637613' date='Oct 27 2009, 09:09 AM']So, I wondered if anyone has any hi-res photos they took that they think really captured the spirit of the day..and if so, could we use them?[/quote]
I wasn't there, but this (from the photo thread) encapsulates what I'd [b]hope[/b] to find at a bass bash ... a bunch of bass geeks chatting and playing basses

So when's the next SE bash ... do I have to wait a year ?

[quote name='BigBeatNut' post='641768' date='Oct 31 2009, 11:24 AM']I wasn't there, but this (from the photo thread) encapsulates what I'd [b]hope[/b] to find at a bass bash ... a bunch of bass geeks chatting and playing basses

So when's the next SE bash ... do I have to wait a year ?[/quote]

nothing says BassBash like my receding hairline! :)