Why become a member? ×

FS: New F-Bass BN5 Ceruse Finish - SOLD

maurice

[b][size=5]SOLD[/size][/b]

I tried to make the transition from 6 strings to 5 and purchased this bass just a month ago, absolutely new.
I am a 6'er so this bass should find a new home (I will probably regret after selling ).

This is an F-Bass BN5 model with upgraded Black Ceruse finish, hand-made by master-luthier George Furlanetto in Canada.
The bass is absolutely new, not even a minor sign on it.
It ships with the new F-Bass protec gig-bag which is much better than the old model.

[u]Specs:[/u]
[list]
[*]3 piece quarter-sawn maple neck with a maple fingerboard
[*]Ash body
[*]2 F-Bass stacked, single coil/hum cancelling magnetig pickups
[*]Upgraded Black Ceruse finish
[/list]

This bass can play just any tone you can think of. It has an active/passive switch, 3 band EQ, 34.5" scale.
I put on it a brand new set of LaBella Super Steps and it has been professionally set-up, including action and intonation.
Plays like butter.

[u]Price:[/u]
This bass lists for $3,750 (€2,700 / ₤2,300)
The upgraded finish is $650 (€460 / ₤400)

[u]Asking:[/u] [b][color="#FF0000"]$2,760[/color][/b] (€1,950 / ₤1,700) + actual shipping
Paypal is OK (e-check only).
I am based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Will ship worldwide with FedEx International, fully insured and trackable, delivered in 2 working days.

The photos have been shot by the store from where I purchased the bass.
I assume these are much better quality than what I can take from my camera, but if anyone is interested let me know and I will do my best.

[attachment=29887:fbass310708_1.jpg] [attachment=29888:fbass310708_2.jpg] [attachment=29889:fbass310708_8.jpg] [attachment=29890:fbass310708_10.jpg] [attachment=29891:ctg233_newfront.jpg]

I am new on this forum but you can check my excellent reputation on Talkbass (username mVC).

Thanks
Maurice[color="#FF0000"][/color]

Edited by maurice

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='molan' post='570170' date='Aug 15 2009, 09:44 PM']Hi Maurice - is the price now the same as the one on TalkBass?

Just checking as I can't see what the price drop is from your original post?[/quote]

Hi,

I posted a new ad for a weekend-only bump on TB: $2600 + actual shipping cost.
Grab it today and it's yours for this price :)

Otherwise the price here matches the one advertised on my original post on TB.

Thanks,
M-

Sorry Maurice - I'm confused,

In one post you've said price reduced and it's $2,600 (about £1,600) and the title of the thread says price 'drop' but your link to TB and the original post says it's now $2,950 (£1,800) so it's gone up up rather than down?

Apologies if I'm getting completely the wrong end of the stick here!

[quote name='molan' post='572298' date='Aug 18 2009, 12:49 AM']Apologies if I'm getting completely the wrong end of the stick here![/quote]

Hey no problem...

I posted a weekend bump on TB and offered the bass for $2600 + shipping only for the weekend period.
Just tried to push the sale.

Weekend is over so... back to the original post now.

M.

[quote name='maurice' post='572347' date='Aug 17 2009, 11:11 PM']Hey no problem...

I posted a weekend bump on TB and offered the bass for $2600 + shipping only for the weekend period.

M.[/quote]

Ah ha - makes sense to me now :)

[quote name='maurice' post='572347' date='Aug 17 2009, 11:11 PM']Hey no problem...

M.[/quote]

Ah ha - makes sense to me now :)

• 3 weeks later...