Why become a member? ×

Another one for the collection

Bassmonster

Hey all, the result of my latest GAS attack

I remember seeing this on ebay sometime ago and thinking wow! , turns out it was won by JohnR who just happens to live about 30 miles away from me, with the price and location the opportunity was just to good to pass up,

Edited by Bassmonster

[quote name='steve-soar' post='57891' date='Sep 9 2007, 08:00 PM']mmm it's alright. :)[/quote]

never mind steve you'll have that lovely ACG 6r to keep you company

[quote name='lukeward2004' post='58068' date='Sep 10 2007, 10:39 AM']That is horrible - I think you should give it to me right away.....

:huh:[/quote]

yeah your right i'll even deliver it myself :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='steve-soar' post='66042' date='Sep 26 2007, 06:23 PM']How does it sound and play? Any chance of any sound clips?[/quote]

it sounds good, really smooth sounding, pretty much the same spec as a SS1, she's real nice to play, i was a bit worried that i would be able to handle a 6er, but the neck is much flatter than usual warwick necks, monster slap machine, really nice for chords, really enjoying having the C to play on particularly in the higher registers but like other thumb basses there is a balance issue, but sitting down she's fine

i have to add that JohnR had this bass setup really well, so i didn't have to tweak anything

i am hoping to get some recording done over the weekend, so i will post some sound clips then.