Squier Precision MIJapan sold subject to usual

bumnote

[attachment=28624:_BVPHuHw...1R_g___0.jpg]
[attachment=28622:_BVPH8iw...1FJ____0.jpg]
[attachment=28623:_BVPHmNQ...4gy____1.jpg]
[attachment=28621:_BVPH1Hw...d_2g___0.jpg]

PRICE REDUCED TO £125 for quick sale
Hi

Just bought from e bay this japanese squier original sellers pictures attached.

This is a 90s bass Q serial no, made in Japan, the quality is very good and I was happy to add this to my expanding collection of precisions.

Unfortunately, I didnt realise untill it arrived , it has a narrow almost jazz profile neck not a precision. It is 1 9/16 compared to the jazz 1 1/2 and I prefer the wider neck.

I played this on saturday and it sounded great, but the neck doesnt do it for me. I paid £150 plus postage, and Im looking looking for the same for it. I reckon i could post for £10

I had intented to pimp it with a gold scratchplate, knobs and bridge cover see additional photo. I will chuck these bits in for an extra £20 to the buyer of the bass they cost me £30 a week ago, if the buyer wants them.

Edited by bumnote

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='karlfer' post='544325' date='Jul 18 2009, 09:12 PM']hello, there.
1. Is all the bass for sale.
2. Is it allready sold?
cheers,
Karl.[/quote]

Sorry Carl yes the bass is still for sale.

[quote name='bumnote' post='537300' date='Jul 10 2009, 04:16 PM'][attachment=28624:_BVPHuHw...1R_g___0.jpg]
[attachment=28622:_BVPH8iw...1FJ____0.jpg]
[attachment=28623:_BVPHmNQ...4gy____1.jpg]
[attachment=28621:_BVPH1Hw...d_2g___0.jpg]

Hi

Just bought from e bay this japanese squier original sellers pictures attached.

This is a 90s bass Q serial no, made in Japan, the quality is very good and I was happy to add this to my expanding collection of precisions.

Unfortunately, I didnt realise untill it arrived , it has a narrow almost jazz profile neck not a precision. It is 1 9/16 compared to the jazz 1 1/2 and I prefer the wider neck.

I played this on saturday and it sounded great, but the neck doesnt do it for me. I paid £150 plus postage, and Im looking looking for the same for it. I reckon i could post for £10

I had intented to pimp it with a gold scratchplate, knobs and bridge cover see additional photo. I will chuck these bits in for an extra £20 to the buyer of the bass they cost me £30 a week ago, if the buyer wants them.[/quote]

Is it a silver series?

Yes its still for Sale,

I dont know if its a silver series, I read somewhere they they were not all marked. But I dont want to sell it as anything that it is not so all I can tell you its made in japan, and according to the serial number dater it makes it 90s production.

There is part of me that thinks maybe I should keep it because it is a nice bass, but otoh I dont play my jo osbourne as much as it deserves because I just prefer the feel of a precision neck.

[quote name='bumnote' post='546197' date='Jul 21 2009, 11:26 AM']Yes its still for Sale,

I dont know if its a silver series, I read somewhere they they were not all marked. But I dont want to sell it as anything that it is not so all I can tell you its made in japan, and according to the serial number dater it makes it 90s production.

There is part of me that thinks maybe I should keep it because it is a nice bass, but otoh I dont play my jo osbourne as much as it deserves because I just prefer the feel of a precision neck.[/quote]

mega bump for nige

[quote name='bigthumb' post='551890' date='Jul 26 2009, 04:55 PM']The gold on black looks great, works a treat!

Its a give away price for what is a good precision bass.[/quote]

Thanks

Yes Im going to build one if I can find the neck size i want. Ive never been a fan of black basses but with all the gold bling on i think they look quite sharp.