Why become a member? ×

Alembic Epic 4 string 1995 Birds eye maple

birdy

REDUCED to £800 as I need to buy a computer for quick sale. No case so prefer collection.

Hopefully Andy won't mind me using his description and pictures...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=52925"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=52925[/url]

Only had this about a week and its a great bass, sounds to my ears a little like a Modulus Flea but then I am tone deaf :-)

Reason for sale is its just not me. I am a Fender clone type of guy at heart and so this won't get used.

Trade wise I would be interested in the following with cash either way:

US Fender Jazz or P bass
EBS TD 650
Lakland or Stingray 5 strings

Looking for what I paid which is £950.

No case or gig bag so collection/meet half way preferred.

Thanks

Steve

Edited by birdy

Hey Steve,
Shame to see this going so soon, though you're right; it really isn't anything like a Fender! BUT I can vouch that it's an amazing bass and will never let you down. Records like a dream too; absolutely no noise, and even volume across all strings without compression: session players dream...
...having said that I'm loving my new Fender '75 reissue jazz, even with all the hiss and buzz!
Have a Bump on me Steve,
Thanks,
Andy

[quote name='moonbass' post='545415' date='Jul 20 2009, 03:57 PM']Steve, I'm feeling really guilty now! Someone is getting an amazing bargain!
Andy[/quote]

Don't worry Andy...you win some you lose some and it's nice to be able to try stuff and move it on :-)

Steve

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='547775' date='Jul 22 2009, 04:17 PM']Not [b]another[/b][i][/i] incoming Chris, surely? :rolleyes: :)[/quote]

Cant afford it! worth a try though, looks v nice & is a snip at the price! have you seen there is another GB up on here? ......mmmm!

• 2 weeks later...