Why become a member? ×

Random bass/rig pics

waynepunkdude

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='548413' date='Jul 22 2009, 11:24 PM']Why hello Clarky, how was the holiday?[/quote]
Extremely pleasant Mr Punkdude - 3 days in Rome, then 4 days on the Neapolitan coast (Sorrento to be precise). Pasta, ice cream and sun. Can't beat it

[quote name='wizbat' post='537668' date='Jul 11 2009, 01:04 AM']I love this pic, I borrowed a couple of extra cabs from those nice people at ampeg for a video shoot we did last year and tho the shot never made it to the video, every time I see this pic I can,t help but smile..
I wish I had a chance at using this setup at a gig!![/quote]

If that didn't make it into the video, what did?!

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='578463' date='Aug 23 2009, 07:45 PM']The grille off of my 15", I might do my 4 X10" too

EDIT: Ignore my horrid toes, that's what a dirty challenge does for you.[/quote]

I'm disappointed. I sold you that cab for £50 on the condition you kept the stickers...

i reckon this is a siiiick pic of the G&L.

Taken in Glasgow... in the middle of the brass council. There were 13 people on stage at that point.

[quote name='Crikey!' post='578591' date='Aug 23 2009, 09:51 PM']I'm disappointed. I sold you that cab for £50 on the condition you kept the stickers...

i reckon this is a siiiick pic of the G&L.

Taken in Glasgow... in the middle of the brass council. There were 13 people on stage at that point.[/quote]

I did keep the stickers just not on the cab. you must admit it looks awesome.

Tom with Dreads has got hot or that's a different sax player :S I love the tone of the G & L shame I haven't got the cash I gotta pay for my SVT to be sorted.

Want me to drop your VMJ off or do you wanna pick it up?

[quote name='Crikey!' post='578629' date='Aug 23 2009, 10:39 PM']Thats Charlotte from Stand Out Riot. A Tom with Dreads favourite.

Errrr well im not down that way anytime soon, if you're up near me give me a buzz and i'll get home.[/quote]

Will do should be going through your way with work at some point.

If she saw what TWD had been watching I don't think she would be interested.

• 2 weeks later...