Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 210 cab

Hi everyone,

This is an Ashdown ABM 210 cab (inc tweeter) in excellent condition with little use.
Specs are: 8 ohm, 325w power handling into 2x10" "blueline" drivers, HF tweeter. Pics to follow.

I'm pricing at £99 ono for a quick sale so if your interested drop me a line.
Cheers for looking.

Edited by giblett123

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='530272' date='Jul 2 2009, 09:31 AM']If you want mate I'll give you £120 for your Jazz and then you have no worries :rolleyes:[/quote]

Ahhhh... would you like me to gift wrap & courier that or will you collect!! :)

[quote name='Machines' post='530184' date='Jul 2 2009, 06:32 AM']Whoa ! You can't do that to me ! Especially when you live a mile away !

Do you accept Subway vouchers ?![/quote]

Mmmmmmmm.......... subway! If it doesn't go with in the next 2 weeks I'll put it under the stairs & you can drop me a line when you have some wedge

[quote name='Moos3h' post='530527' date='Jul 2 2009, 12:55 PM']I'd be interested in this but postage would be an issue, I would fear?[/quote]

Yep, I haven't checked but I reckon it has to be the wrong side of £30, it weighs 28kg, I can find out if you like? let me know.
Cheers.

[quote name='Machines' post='530916' date='Jul 2 2009, 06:37 PM']Oh yeah MB1, don't think about nabbing this one I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE TOO !!!!!!!! :ph34r:[/quote]

MB1. :)
....All Yours Mac!....im totally out of Subway vouchers! :rolleyes: :lol:

[quote name='giblett123' post='532739' date='Jul 5 2009, 06:17 AM']Price drop bump![/quote]

I'll take it, let me know the payment details, paypal or bank transfer ok? Won't be able to pickup untill next week due to work